Updated Request System

So, with how old this freaking one-shot is, I thought it would be best if I updated the way you're supposed to make requests. It's not a difficult system, just more specific.

Relationships

A lot of people, understandably, have only ever really made requests for Romantic stories, with even a sex request really early on. (Can you believe it's been almost 5 years since I wrote that? I certainly can't.)

So, to put it simply, make sure you state what kind of relationship you want them to have. Be it romantic, platonic, or even familial. I'll have a format for requests at the bottom of the chapter, so skip to that if you don't feel like reading a whole bunch.

Plot

Kind of self explanatory, just leave me, at the very least, a basic summary of your desired story. Also leave a few plot points that you want followed to the letter.

I don't discriminate between stories. You are still free to request whatever you want, with Sex stories still very much viable, if just less enthusiastic on my part.

Genders/Sexualities

Since Godzilla has become much more predominant in my stories as a female, I thought it would be best if I put in a section like this.

Just state their genders, and their sexualities if it's necessary for the plot of your story, so I know what I'm working with and how to describe them in my writing.

DISCLAIMER

Any requests that do not follow the rules above, and the format below, will likely be discarded, unless the premise of the story makes up for the difference.

Formatting

Relationships: Romantic/Platonic/Familial

Plot: Insert Plot Here

Genders and Sexualities: Here if Necessary

That's all there is to it. I hope to see people here again.

-LegendaryGodzilla14