Chapter 3

Y/n POV

The man lifts me up and leads me into a place that appears to be a medical facility.The worker places me on a small couch inside the room, and then a man in a white jacket, who I assume is the doctor based on his appearance, enters the room smiling and says, "hello, how can I help you?"

He says

"She has a wound on her arms," says the strong man with brown curly hair and brown eyes, who has tattoos around his neck and arms. He's dressed in a blue shirt dress boy with the top buttoned up and another tattoo a little under his chest. I'm not going to lie, he's a hot. He's not the finest guy I've ever seen, but he abducted me, and I'm not going to fall for his deception.

I got lost by looking at him he noticed until the doctor says "ok well let's get this taken care of" he says and vinnie smirks at me.

After about 20 minutes, the doctor finishes and applies bandage tape on my arm. I inquire about the doctor's name, to which he replies, "My name is doctor Lewis!" I just nod because I don't know who they are or why they are talking to me.

"All done," says the doctor.

"Thanks doc know, let's get you to your new room," says the strong man who brought me here. "Just follow me love," he said, and I realized I had never asked for his name, so I added, "also, what ur name?" I inquired, and he replied, "my name is Vincent hacker, but everyone calls me vinnie, but u may call me whatever you like love," he said smirking.

We proceeded up several flights of stairs, and I took a look around. The mansion was enormous, and I thought to myself, "He must be wealthy." Vinnie smiles as he notices me glancing around.We walk into the room, which is enormous and stunning, and Vinnie says, "This is your new room.

It's a gorgeous place for a beautiful woman," Vinnie chuckles.

Heyy guys thinks for 8 views💗💗 I might post one more later tonight!!