Chapter 42

Y/n pov

I grabbed the gun and point it at vinnie shaking.
Vinnie nods as we lock eyes with eachother.
"I love you y/n" vinnie expresses
"I love you to vin" I reply as I pull the trigger and I quickly point the gun to the man forcing me to kill the persons I love the most and I shoot him.
That's when I see many recognizable men bursting in the door with many weapons.
I hear Vinnie say, "Take her to the jet," and a bunch of men begin taking me.
I was to drain out to ask where there were taking me.
As they bring into the jet I layed down into one of the beds that were there.
Thinking how I got myself into this situation.
How my life became this.
As I was thinking I felt the end of the bed dip.
It was of course vinnie, I didn't even hear him entering the jet.
He sits in silence of about 5 minutes looking down at his fingers.
"Y/n" vinnie says softly
"May I tell you something" he asked sounding drained as well.
"Yes vinnie" I reply and he signs
"I don't know if I can do this anymore" he says as I furrowed my eyebrows confused on the context.
"Cant do what vinnie" I say sitting up from the bed completely facing vinnie.
"I- I don't know if I can keep taking care of you y/n I keep getting you in danger and it isn't fair my love." He says and I can feel my heart drop.
I know what he is saying is completely right but I can't imagine my life without him. It's like I'm attached to him, I am in love with him.
"When we return back, I have an own house for you." He says trying to look away from me
"I understand you vinnie, but would I still be able to see you?" I asked already tearing up.
"No y/n whenever I'm with you, your in danger. If something happens to me I wouldn't know what I would do to myself." He says
"Your better off without me, but this doesn't mean I don't love you y/n in fact I'm in love with you. This is why I'm doing this" he states as you can clearly tell he's also crying.

We arrive back in Seattle.
I already know what is going to happen.
We're in a car driving to my new place, the whole car ride is silent I don't know what to say.
But I know this is for my safety, I just wish it doesn't have to be like this.
We pull over to a giant beautiful mansion.
"This is your new home y/n" vinnie says trying not to break down
"I will always be checking up in you but you probably won't see me..." he says
"Please vinnie, please let me see you at least" I say crying
He hugs me "im sorry princess you can't." He says softly to me
I let go off the hug and finally say "I love you vinnie"
"I love you to y/n" he reply's.

A/n: This isn't the end of vinnie and y/n I promise.