Chapter 6

Warning rape, I don't want to go into fall details about it cause it might trigger people!

Y/n POV
I heard the door open a little, then I heard foot steps coming up to me I was so confused it must be vinnie having to tell me something. But wait he would knock first right.

At this point I was freaking out until I feel someone grab my wait my tv was still on so I could see a little.

It was a man that looks like one of vinnie men's (guards) he keept coming close and closer while I was laying in bed.

He came up to me and grabbed my waist and started kissing me "stop it what are you doing!" I try to scream but then he put he hands on my mouth Pressuring it, at this point I already know what was going to happen to me.

He kept on kissing me everywhere and he started trying to pull my pants off.
I Wasnt able to scream and I couldn't move.
It felt as if I was paralyzed.
I then look around the room to see if I can fight him or throw something at him. Right next to me I see a lamp I grab the lamp and slam it the hardest that I can so it can make a noise.

At this point he already pulled my paints all the way down and took of my bra I started crying. I then he whispers over the door which I am assuming it's locked.

I then hear a Big Bang over to the door, I see vinnie, Troy, and Jordan and also lots of vinnie Men's. When I saw them I was so greatful for them, the next thing I see was vinnie pushing the man off me and started punch him to the flour and kicking him in the head, I was naked so Troy passed me my shirts and pants that was in the floor, and I thanked him and start covering myself. Vinnie and his man left the room while still punching the man. "Are you okay y/n" Troy says "I am now" I say while still kinda shocked on what just happened.

They were all about to leave the room when Jordan said "vinnie should be coming soon he just have to take care will on what just happened." "Oh okay and also on the way out can you lock the door please" I ask while shaking on what just happened, "yea of course" Jordan say, they all leave the room then I hear a knock......

Hey y'all sorry I didn't post yesterday i was busy!

Don't forget to vote!!!