𝟽.

ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟽 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢! 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚘 StarsAndSorrows 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛! 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛, 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜!ˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

┏━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┓

【 ⇠▸|◂⇢ 】

7.

┗━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┛

Previously...
𝑀𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠 𝑠𝑛𝑎𝑝 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑔𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛.

𝐾𝑁𝐼𝑉𝐸𝑆.

. . . . . ╰──╮ˏˋ°•*⁀➷╭──╯ . . . . .

My heart thumps loudly in my chest as the sight of the sharp, glimmering tools. I frantically poke Siren Head, my voice urgent. "Siren head? Wake up!" I raise my voice, hoping his great hearing would be on my side.

He didn't budge, making a faint growling sound as he shifted at my irritating poking.

"You there! What are you doing?" One voice hisses. It was a male voice. He was tall, messy brown hair and hazel eyes. In all honesty, he looked like he had a few screws loose upstairs. However he gawks at the sleeping siren creature.

He turns and shakes the woman beside him. She was about average height, purple eyes (which were obviously contacts) and extremely long hair which was dyed dark purple with black highlights. She was a goth, I could tell by all the black leather she was wearing and the extra dark makeup.

"Dolores, could this be the forest spirit we all hear?" He asked the woman who looked at dumbfounded as he did.

"I believe you are correct, Dean. What is that female doing there? Could this perhaps be its meal it hasn't yet scoffed?" She gives me a dark, sinister smile.

I gulp uneasily, fishing about in my rucksack for anything to defend myself with. Holy shit. I completely forgot I packed revolvers in here!

"Stay back! You..you maniacs!" I holler, pointing my revolver straight at them, flicking the safety switch off. "I will shoot your fucking brains out!" My hands were shaking, but both could see I wasn't lying.

The woman chuckled, taking long strides towards me as she twined her knife about between her fingers. "Maniacs? We aren't the ones with the giant monster." The male spoke.

"Not if we kill you first, darling." She purred, watching with large eyes as my hands shake slightly.

She charges for me, swinging her knife which cuts one of my wrists and I gasp in pain, my hand gripping the gun.

In a swift movement, I fire the gun and the bullet perforated through her shoulder in an explosion of blood.

She screamed in agony, gripping her bleeding shoulder. "You bitch!" She shrilled, gasping breathlessly at the immense pain.