Deafening

Wilbur did it. He actually blew up manberg. Except one thing was wrong.
Tommy was caught in the middle of the explosions.
Wilbur walks out of the room regretting everything he did, and looks around at the destruction.
But something catches his eyes. In the middle of the rubble is a figure.
Wilbur gets close to see it's a person. Wilbur starts sprinting to see who it was.
"Hey! Are you- TOMMY!" Wilbur runs to Tommy's side trying to wake him up.
"C'mon Tommy please wake up! I'm so sorry"
Wilbur shook tommy lightly, hoping for a response, but came up with none.
Wilbur was full on sobbing wishing he would've listened to the young teen. Tubbo comes out trying to find Wilbur and Tommy.
"Wilbur? Tommy? Where are you- Wilbur! What are you- TOMMY!" Tubbo runs over to Wilbur and Tommy.
Tubbo checks Tommy's pulse.
"He's still breathing we gotta get him to Eret. He'll know what to do," Wilbur nods and picks up Tommy.
They run over to Eret's castle and barge in without knocking.
"Eret please help us!" Tubbo practically begged, panting from all the running they did. Eret's eyes widen when he sees Tommy in Wilbur's arms.
"Set him on the bed. I need to check for any injuries," he said quickly.
Wilbur obeyed his orders, and set him down on the bed.
Eret ushered the two boys out of the room, and slammed the door in their face.

After a whole hour of waiting impatiently for Eret to give them any news, he comes out of the room.
"I checked Tommy for any injuries and he seems to be fine. He had a couple scars across his body, but he should wake up soon,"
A sigh of relief was heard from Tubbo. Wilbur was staring at the ground regretting what he did,
"Wilbur, why did you do that?" Eret asks.
"I wish I didn't press the button. I wasn't thinking at all. There's nothing I could say or do to make up for what I did," Wilbur said still looking at the ground.
"We'll figure something out. For now, we have to look after Tommy,"

After a while they hear someone scream on the other room. Wilbur runs into the other room to find Tommy hyperventilating.
Wilbur approaches slowly with the others behind him.
"Tommy?"
No response.
"Tommy?"
Still no response.
Wilbur goes up to him and puts his hand on Tommy's shoulder.
Tommy flinches and screams.
Wilbur instantly takes his hand off Tommy's shoulder and puts his hands up to show he means no harm.
"It's okay Tommy. I'm not going to hurt you," Wilbur says slowly.
Tommy just stares at him in confusion.
"Are you okay Tommy?"
Again Tommy says nothing and just stares at him.
Tubbo walks up next to Wilbur,
"What's wrong Tommy?" He says.
Tommy's eyes widen ,
"G-guys, I can't h-hear you," nobody knows what to say. They just stand there in shock. Eret moves in front of Tubbo and Wilbur.
Eret signs to him, "Do you understand this?" Tommy nods in response, "I learned from Techno," he signs back.
"Stay here. We'll be right back," Eret signs.
He takes the others into another room.
"Okay, two options. We all learn sign language for Tommy or we get him hearing aids," Tubbo looks at Wilbur for an answer,
"I say we do both. For now we all learn sign language till we get him hearing aids," they all agree to the situation and go to tell Tommy.

-Time Skip: A Few months later-

Mostly everyone has learned sign language for Tommy. And everyone is helping rebuild L'manberg back . The new president is Tubbo and he's been quite busy with L'manberg and Snowchester.
Tommy barely ever talks anymore. He hasn't gotten any hearing aids yet which makes things ten times harder for him. He never knows when a mob is going to attack him or when a friend is talking to him.
Dream hasn't made anything any better for him. After exile he didn't talk to Tubbo much. He figured he didn't even want him in L'manberg.

At the moment he was with Sam Nook building his hotel. After a while of talking, well, signing with Sam Nook, Niki comes along.
"Hey Tommy, I was wondering if you wanted to come on a walk with me," she signed. Tommy hasn't seen Niki in forever. So reluctantly, he agrees.
While on the walk they signed to each other a bit, but Tommy could see Niki talking to herself. He didn't bother asking and just continued walking.
After a while they came across Snowchester. Tommy hadn't seen Snowchester yet so he decided to check it out.
As he entered the land he felt the ground start to rumble. Tommy knew exactly what was happening.
He looked over to Niki and saw she had a devilish smile on her face. He had no idea why because he saw an explosion behind her. He began running towards her and dove and pushed her out of the way of the explosion. That's when everything went black for Tommy.

Niki sat there, staring at Tommy's body. She was stunned.
He pushed her out of the way of the explosion. She went up to him and shook him.
"Tommy wake up. Please wake up Tommy," she knew he couldn't hear her but she still kept begging. She regretted ever trying to kill Tommy in the first place. What was she and Jack even thinking? He didn't even do anything wrong.
She checked his heartbeat and it was very slow.  She ran to find someone. She didn't care who. Finally she came across Wilbur.
"WILBUR! Help me. Tommy got caught in the nuke explosions!" Wilbur's eyes widen and followed Niki to Snowchester.

When they got to where Tommy was lying, they found Tubbo sitting there in front of him crying.
"Tubbo! Is he breathing still!?" Tubbo looked up at the two others and shook his head.
"You can't be serious," Wilbur says not believing Tubbo.
He walks up to Tommy and checks his pulse.
Nothing
Wilbur began to sob. He pulled his lifeless brother into his lap, hugging him tightly.
He lost his little brother. He went through way too much. From every war, to exile, to becoming deaf.
And now he is dead.
What is he gonna tell everyone? What's he gonna tell Phil and Techno? He knew they weren't close to Tommy but they didn't wish death upon him.
That night, none of the 3 slept. They were going to wait till the morning to tell everyone.

-Time Skip: Next day-

Tubbo and Wilbur gathered everyone from the SMP to L'manberg.
Everyone finally arrived and waited for Wilbur to speak.
"Yesterday as you know, Snowchester was testing nukes." There was a bunch of hums from the others.
"Well Niki and Tommy decided to go on a walk near Snowchester and got caught in the explosions," there was a bunch of gasps heard.
"Tommy saved Niki, but he didn't make it o-out alive," Wilbur's voice started to break at the end. You could hear a couple of people sniffling or crying.

From that day on Tommy was known as a hero who was never recognized when living.
But now, the bench is reserved for only Tubbo to sit at.
And the discs were planted with Tommy at his grave.
Wilbur visits his grave daily telling him about his day and wishing he was still there.
Niki visits often too. She apologizes for trying to kill him and wishes she could take his place. Tubbo could never bring himself to visit Tommy's grave but he always feels as if Tommy sits with him at the bench.

Techno didn't take Tommy's death well. He blamed himself. He knew what Niki was planning to do but didn't think she would follow through.
Niki visited him after his death and explained what happened. He forgave her but that night, the emotionless TechnoBlade cried himself to sleep.
Phil felt terrible for how he treated Tommy but he couldn't do anything. He promised himself to always treat others better than he did to Tommy. Now he takes care of Ranboo. He reminded Phil so much of Tommy.
Sam and Puffy took Tommy's death the same. They visited his grave often and told each other stories and memories they had with Tommy.
Sapnap didn't take Tommy's death any better than anyone else. He stayed in his house for a week until George basically dragged him out of bed.
And lastly Dream. Dream was in prison when he got told the news by Sam. Everything that he did to Tommy flashed before his eyes. He waited until Sam left before he broke down. He apologized over and over again to nothing. If only he let the kid have his own country he would be here.

The SMP felt empty without TommyInnit. It felt quiet. Almost...

Deafening

1418 words

Thats it. Scram. Go touch some grass. Do something productive you rat
But like fr please eat or drink something ❤️