Enemies, not Family

Tommy's POV

What the fuck did I do? If I just didn't bring out that damn axe! Why couldn't I just wait! Now I'm stuck with this insane bastard!
"Oh come on Tommy! It will be like old times!" Wilbur exclaims.
"Fine Wilbur, I will give you a tour," I finally agree.
"Yes! It will be lads on tour part two!" Wilbur says with a crooked grin.
"Shut up you dickhead!" I say. He holds up his hands in defeat chuckling. I grumble underneath my breath.
I can't believe this dude used to be sane and a brother figure to me.

Walking around we stop at the museum Eret made.
"Woah! The L'manberg walls! And the caravan!" Wilbur says.
"You remember this?" I question.
He nods his head,
"Honestly it was a waste of time," he says.
"What! What do you mean?" I ask. He laughs.
"L'manberg was just for me to gain power Tommy. It meant nothing to me," he said not sparing me a look.
I swallow the lump in my throat,
"But that's your unfinished symphony!" I argue.
"That's why it's unfinished Tommy. I really thought you were smarter than this," he chuckled.
"But you made it because you said it resembled family. That we are family!" I say.
"We were," he said.
"Were?" I repeat. He nods his head. I don't think he realizes how much he is hurting me right now.
"I would call us friends," he stated.
I nodded my head, waking around to a different part of the museum. I laugh at the picture of Ranboo.
"Who's this? I remember him slightly but can't quite remember his name," Wilbur says.
"Oh, this is Ranboo, I give him bullshit all the time because of the relationship he has with Tubbo, but he's a good man." I say, happy that me and him are finally getting along.
"A good man? Is he a good fighter or something?" Wilbur asks.
"Well, yeah. He fights for what he stands for and he never chooses sides which I find smart. He was there for me in exile and throughout everything. He's a really nice fella," I say.
"Hm, I should meet him soon," Wilbur states. I turn towards him.
"You wanna meet him now?" I ask.
"Sure why not," he says.

I give Ranboo my cords on the communicator, and he responds quickly saying he would be there soon.
"Alright, he's on his way," I say.
"You seem to like this guy a lot," Wilbur points out.
"I mean, he's a good friend of mine, and you know I'm protective of my friends," I say, shrugging my shoulders.
"Tommy!" I hear my name called out and I turn around to see the enderman hybrid.
"Hey Ranboo!" I walk up to him.
"What's up. What did you need?" He asks smiling.
"So Wilbur wanted to meet you," I say, in a smaller voice.
"Oh, okay!" He says. I stand there for a couple seconds, not leading him anywhere. He quickly catches onto what I'm thinking.
"Tommy, I'll be alright. I can defend myself and if I can't I have you. I will be fine," he reassures me.
I nod hesitantly, and lead him towards Wilbur, who is staring at the museum still.
"Wilbur, this is Ranboo. Ranboo, this is Wilbur, but you already knew that," I say.
"Hello, Tommy used to talk a lot about you!" Ranboo says offering a small smile.
"Oh, he used to?" Wilbur asks, referring to the past tense.
"Yeah, it was mostly talking about ghostbur and you acted so different," Ranboo corrected himself.

Wilbur nodded his head, giving me a side look. I avoided his gaze,
"Oh, you were the prick next to Tubbo when I was revived! I remember now," Wilbur says.
"He's not a prick," I glare at him.
"Calm down Tommy. You get mad so easily now," Wilbur chuckles. I roll my eyes.
"So, Tommy seems to see you as a good person," Wilbur starts.
"Oh, he does?" Ranboo said.
"Yeah, and I was wondering why. I mean I don't see anything out of the ordinary about you," Wilbur said, looking Ranboo up and down, judgmentally.
I gave Wilbur a look to stop, but all he did was smirk and continue.
"I mean what do you even stand for? You have to have some reason Tommy sees something in you," Wilbur said stepping closer to Ranboo.
"Wilbur," I warned.

"I mean- I don't know," Ranboo said, scratching the back of his head.
"Oh come on, if there's nothing you stand for, what will you fall for!" Wilbur exclaims.
Ranboo looked awfully uncomfortable. I decided to step in.
"That's the big difference between the two of you Wilbur," I said, standing in front of Ranboo.
"And that is?" Wilbur questions, cocking an eyebrow.
"Unlike you, Ranboo doesn't need something to stand for to have him noticed," I say.
Wilbur scoffs at me, I continue,
"And even if he did stand for something, he wouldn't fall like you did. You went out like a coward," I say, using the word coward on purpose, knowing he hated it.
"A coward," Wilbur repeated. I nod my head, a bit proud of myself for sticking up for Ranboo. I saw the look in Wilbur's eyes darken.

"The only coward I see here, is the freak hiding behind you," Wilbur points to Ranboo.
"Oh shut up Wilbur. You went out like a pussy, all because you couldn't have what you wanted," I argue.
"We'll see who the pussy is in a second," he threatened, stepping closer to me.
I put my hand on my sword, not pulling it out yet.
"If you even get close to Ranboo I won't hesitate to kill you,"
"Tommy you don't-" Ranboo started but was cut off.
"Oh come on Tommy. You would never hurt me," Wilbur says with a stupid grin.
I pull out my sword,
"Do you wanna test your limit?" I ask, pointing my sword towards him.
He steps closer to my sword, pushing his throat on it,

"Gladly, I bet Ranboo would love to see you try, but the twat looks too afraid to even watch. Are you scared Ranboo?" Wilbur teases.
I grip the sword tighter, pushing it up against his neck farther. I see a look of shock go over Wilbur's face, but just as it appeared, it left.
"The only thing I'm afraid of, is what Tommy is gonna to you. I wouldn't mess with him," Ranboo warned.
"And why is that?" Wilbur laughed.
"There is one simple rule Tommy abides by," Ranboo starts.
"What's that?" Wilbur says rolling his eyes.
"If you aren't family to him," Ranboo says, I see the look in Wilbur's face remember my saying. I laugh,
"We are enemies," I finish.
"Wait-" Wilbur starts but I push him to the floor, putting the sword to his neck.
"Tommy, let's talk abort this, we are family," he laughs nervously.

"Hmm, I remember you saying exactly we were. But we are nothing but enemies Wilbur," I say, digging the sword farther into his neck. I feel Ranboo grab my shoulder, but I keep my eyes fixated on Wilbur.
"Tommy, he isn't worth it," he says. I stare at Wilbur, who look terrified.
"Tommy," Ranboo warned.
I sigh, releasing the pressure on his neck.
"If I see you near Ranboo or anyone I care for, I won't hesitate to kill you Wilbur Soot," I threaten.
He was holding his throat, only nodding his head.
"Tommy, I still want to talk to you," he said. I shook my head,
"You are nothing to me Wilbur. Like you said, we were family, but that Wilbur died when we were exile,"
"But-"
"Shut up! Go hang out with that stupid pig and Philza, I'm sure they would love to speak to you, but you are not welcome in the dreamsmp territory," I say.
He nods his head, looking down.
"Leave," I say.

He walks past me whispering a short apology. I look over at Ranboo,
"Are you alright?" I ask. He nods, laughing.
"Wait until Tubbo hears about this," he jokes. We laughs along, heading to Snowchester.

1361 words

Ayup lads!

Idk what this is but alivebur is giving me ideas.

Anyways!

Please make sure to eat and drink today. It would make me feel so much better to know you are being healthy.
And if you can, take a shower, or brush out your hair.
And if you feel up to it, maybe go on a walk.

REMEMBER YOU ARE LOVED
I AM ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE

LUV YA BITCHES

-Lio🤍