Bio II

Name: Zasha Ivanova Smirov
Age: 28
Role: Captain of the Akula Class Submarine
Personality: Kind, Very strict, very serious in battle, intelligent
Likes: The relative Peace, a bit vodka and kompot for drinks, any russian cuisine, the great motherland.
Dislikes: Her junior Insubordination, any stupid things her subordinates will do, reckless strategies that will cost valuable men and material.
her looks:

(note: i have no choice to add a another submarine

(note: i have no choice to add a another submarine.)

Name: Vinz
Age: 23
Role: Captain of Amphibious assault ship Ivan rogov
Personality: Calm happy and sometime becoming dead inside
Likes: guns food and anime
Dislikes: heretics and zorzal perverts,Ntr, and many more evil bastards
Looks:

Name: VinzAge: 23Role: Captain of Amphibious assault ship Ivan rogovPersonality: Calm happy and sometime becoming dead inside Likes: guns food and anime Dislikes: heretics and zorzal perverts,Ntr, and many more evil bastardsLooks:

Name: Perchovo Russka
Age: 31
Role: Su-30 Pilot
Personality: Calculative and does his job when ordered.
Likes: Jets, boats, color blue.
Dislikes: People cutting his pay check.

Looks:

Name: Alexander Mikhailovich UstinovAge: 31Role: Major of the Russian Naval Infantry, commander of BMP-3MPersonality, likes, dislikes: Born in a a socialist community, he is known for being a friendly and kind-hearted person which make him able to...

Age: 31
Role: Major of the Russian Naval Infantry, commander of BMP-3M
Personality, likes, dislikes: Born in a a socialist community, he is known for being a friendly and kind-hearted person which make him able to easily mingle with the people. He is also known for being firm as he need to make sure his comrade(s) et finish their job-he won't blame them if they lost their mission. However, he can become angry when his comrade(s) stupidly failed the mission (not inevitable, which he tolerate) scarring/harm the people (one way or another, including violation of RoE and/or international law), and found a traitor (he'll report and chase them down by himself)He is also known for being a drinker-mostly beer (not Vodka. He don't like it pretty much). However, he won't drink when the situation prohibits him (heading/on the battlefield, patrol and/or surveillance, etc.)