Wings of Hope

It all began in the town of Qing Qing, China. One day, they announced the birth of a "luminescent" baby. Then, the "Paranormal" was declared everywhere.... Time passed and no one could explain the cause of these phenomena.

Very quickly, the "paranormal" became "normal" and "dreams" became "reality."

Current society is composed of supermen, and about 80% of the world population has a "unique physical constitution."

It is under these circumstances, that the profession that everyone has dreamed of came under spotlight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Aldera Junior High*

The last bell of the school rings and all the students start to leave. However a group of boys grab one of the first years and take him to the other side of the school.

Boy 1 : YOU SUCK!!!

He punches another boy, who falls down. The boy had (H/C) hair.

Boy 1 : You're just useless!! You think that just because you are from the Haruki family we'll leave you?!

Boy 2 : Your face makes me sick!!! Your whole family is a disgrace!!!

They kick the boy. They beat him for sometime until one of them start to leave.

Boy 1 : Let's go, you guys. Don't wanna get caught, right?

Boy 2 : Yeah!

He looks back at the (H/C) haired boy, who was fallen on the floor.

Boy 2 : Fucking piece of shit...

He spits at him.

All of them leave him.

After a while, the boy stands up.

(Y/N) : Ow....

He touches his shoulder and flinches.

(Y/N) : It's not even been a week since I got here....

He picks up his bilongings and start to walk away.

As soon as he starts to walk. He bumps into a kid.

Izuku : O-Oh! I'm sorry! Are you okay?

(Y/N) : Yeah... It's fine...

He helps the green haired kid to stand up. Izuku notices the wounds on (Y/N)'s face.

Izuku : Ahh!! You're hur-

(Y/N) : I'm fine.

He says while walking away.

(Y/N) lifts up his hand and blue flames lits up.

He applies it near his eyes to heal the injuries.

Time skip

(Y/N) : I'm home!

He closes the door behind him. The house was small. Even though Fuji was a world famous hero, he preferred a normal life.