USJ

Everybody in the cafeteria started rushing to the exit creating a big commotion.

However, the situation was handled by Iida.

After the lunch, when everyone was back in the class, Izuku announced that he wanted Iida to be the class president.

And with that, Iida became the class president.

Next Day, 12 : 50 PM

Aizawa : For the foundational skill of heroics we'll study today.... It was decided you'll be supervised by a three man team. Comprising me, All Might, and somebody else.

(Y/N) : Someone else...?

Sero : Sensei! What'll we be doing?

Aizawa : Be the hero that everyone needs, whether it's flood or any other disaster. It's the Trial of Rescue!!!

The students started chattering.

Aizawa : Don't get ahead of yourselves. As I was saying, this time it's entirely up to you whether or not you wear your costume. Some of your costumes probably aren't accepted to the task to hand, after all.

(Y/N) : Don't tell me that we have to go somewhere else for this training... I feel lazy today....

He says while yawning.

Aizawa : The training area is fairly far away, so we'll get there by bus.

(Y/N) : FUUUCKKK!!!!

He slams his head on the desk. Everyone looks at him.

(Y/N) : I-I'm sorry...

Time skip.

The whole class was now seated inside the bus headed to training area.

Suddenly, Asui speaks up.

Tsuyu : Hey Midoriya, I always say what I think no matter what on my mind.

Midoriya : Ah?! Asui??!

Tsuyu : Call me Tsuyu.

She turns towards him.

Asui : Your quirk reminds me of All Might's.

Izuku : AAAHH!! That s-s-so? But mine isn't like-

He looks at (Y/N) for help. However, (Y/N) was busy listening music.

Kirishima : Wait up, Asui. All Might never gets hurt! That's where the likeness ends!

They start to talk about quirks.

(Y/N) perks up when his name pops up.

Mina : If we're talking aboutdouble whammy of flashy and strong quirks you can't not mention Bakugo, Todoroki and Haruki!

(Y/N) : Hm?

Tsuyu : Bakugou's always fuming, so he won't be very popular.

Bakugou : YOU BITCH!!! I'LL BE POPULAR, TOO!!!!

Tsuyu : See?

(Y/N) : Man, you're loud.

He was sitting beside Bakugou.

Bakugou : WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!!!

(Y/N) : Nothing..... Ka-chan.

Bakugou : I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!

(Y/N) : Please do.

Bakugo yells at him again.

Kaminari : Oi, Midoriya. Do they already know each other? I've never seen Haruki talking to someone like that.