Chapter 7

"Adrian I'll be right back ok?"

"O-ok d-dad."

Adrian curled up into the blanket when Gabriel left to go get somethings.

"How did this end up happening nooroo I've got my son in my bed which is normal I guess but then I've got my assistant in my bed."

Nooroo stayed silent and just let him talk.

Go's back to the bedroom and go's into the bathroom and runs the cloth under cold water before returning and applying it to the back of Adrians neck.

"Mmmhmmm."

Nathalie slight shifted and cuddle Adrian. Gabriel lay down next to his son and cuddle him.

"If you fell like your going to be sick or need anything just say ok."

"O-ok dad."

Adrian hugged his dad's lower waist. Gabriel gently stroked Adrians hair.

"Get some sleep ok."

Adrian softly nodded.

5 minutes later

Adrian had fallen asleep and so had Gabriel the three look like they were a family.

5:42am

"Dad dad..."

Adrian keep saying quietly over and over again.
Gabriel woke up.

"W-what is it Adrian?"

"I-I fell sick."

"Ok."

Picks his son up and sits him in front of the toilet and started gently rubbing small southing circles on his back. Adrian started to throw up what ever he had for dinner and also started to cry.

"Shhh it's ok."

After about 10 minutes Adrian is left dry heaving.

"It's ok Adrian do you want to go back to bed?"

"Y-yes."

Adrian was still cry. When they came out of the bathroom they saw Nathalie was awake.

"I-is every thing o-ok?"

"Yeh Adrian's just not well ether."

Adrian lay in between Gabriel and Nathalie and snuggled up to Nathalie. Gabriel felt jealous that Adrian had gone to Nathalie and not him. Nathalie hugged Adrian noticing he was still crying.

"Adrian what's wrong?"

"M-my s-stomach really h-hu-hurts."

Adrian said quietly. Nathalie then pulled Adrian closer and gently kissed his head. Gabriel had already nodded off.

"Th-thank y-you mum."

Nathalie froze.

"W-what?"

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you."

"No it's ok Adrian just get some rest ok?"

"Ok."

The two of them fell asleep soon after.

.............................................................................

You know what I'm going to say.......
Sorry it's short.

Oh and go fallow this person here hawkyura