𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

𝕴t was currently midnight. The moon's light shining upon them is the only source of light as they chased down those people.

"Stop in the name of the King!" One of his men yelled. "I will not serve the king! I didn't even know of him in the first place, how in the hell am I supposed to serve someone I don't even know?!" One of the villains said as they ran and ran and ran just to get away from the guards who earlier just stood by the castle gates.

Who knew they would get in a horse they got from who knows where and chase them down anyway?

They kept running until one of them eventually found a cave. They were outnumbered and don't even have a horse! Thanks to a certain asshole who disintegrated the horse's leash!

"Over there!" The green haired villain pointed to the far left. His comrades nodded then head towards the direction where the greenette was pointing. Before they could even enter the cave, a loud explosion occurred and it shook the ground they were standing on and with a loud thud, a person landed right in front of them.

His red eyes glowed under the moonlit night, making him look terrifying. But to the greenette, he looked breathtaking, even with the mask covering half his face and don't start talking about his already dominating sce— wait...this person..

"Stop, in the name of my father unless you would rather have your head be cut off your body right where you stand." The person whom the villain assumed the Prince said and points his sword right between his eyes.

An Omega?!

Wait...did he just say head? Where did the s go?

The villain turned around only to find himself surrounded by the guards.

What. A. Bunch. Of. Assholes!

A/N: It's a prologue, yes. I'm half tempted when I announced it and yet here I am. The first chapter will be out in March 15 so see y'all soon! :D