𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

𝕿heir journey began at noon. Izuku thought they'd be travelling by foot or by a carriage or a horse! But no! It's riding a dragon!

A. Fucking. Dragon!

Kaminari, like the good friend he is, had a bag ready for Izuku just in case it comes to this. Him and the raven haired Alpha knows his weakness to heights and flying in general. The greenette always ends up croaking weakly when they get down.

Who knew the great Reaper had weakness to heights? This is the villain almost every kingdom was afraid of? This person's clearly an idiot!

Katsuki huffed at the Enigma's pathetic display and the loud cackling of the ugly scarface. Eijirou too released a huff that sounded like a stifled laugh. The red dragon didn't complain much about the loudness despite his sensitive ears. He too was surprised that the villains everyone feared were also a clump of idiots behind doors. The Alpha and Enigma duo were wearing a quirk nullifying bracelets because "cuffs are too dramatic" according to one of Katsuki's personal guard, Ashido.

The Omega prince had no problem with the bracelets because a) it leaves them quirkless and b) he could kick their asses if they try and escape. That is if they could escape.

You might be asking why Kaminari had no bracelet on? That's because he's  quirkless. Or that's what Katsuki thinks. He had his suspicions but after a few hours he realized that this Omega literally can't do anything other than helping his comrades with patching them up because mostly, Alphas never leave unscathed whenever they get into brawls. Feral fucks.

"Soooo, you're the Reaper huh?" The pink haired female Beta asked and pulled her dragon close to the prince's to engage a conversation. "Ngnnn....what's it to you, Beta?" The Enigma croaked. "Nothing. It's just amazing to think that you're Reaper. The most feared Enigma  in some lands alongside Dabi, Shigaraki, and Toga but here you are, defeated by a mere flight."

Her dragon, Sero, released a weird hissing that sounded like laughing. This damn creature had the gall to laugh at him! "Yeah yeah, laugh all you want you damn drag....hugh—" he turns as green as his hair and slump forward to empty his stomach some more. Dabi howled in laughter and doubled over. Kaminari just sighed. He's so close to hitting the other Alpha. So close. "So uh...how much longer are we travelling for? Till we get to our destination, that is?"

A loud gurgling sound answered. The yellow haired Omega nodded mutely. Dabi glanced at him and he quietly mumbled "we're here" before nodding down at their destination. They were currently above a huge town. "Gentlemen, welcome to the town of Kaifuku-ryoku!" Ashido announced.

Kaifuku was one of the biggest towns in the country. The bigger the town the more supplies they get. Easy. "Oi, Scales For Brains."

"Your Highness?"

"Get that Iron guy, we need supplies."

"Tetsutetsu. Right away."

The redhead ran to find his childhood friend. And as for the ones who remained, they're on the move to find a place to stay. "Why don't we just stay at the tavern? They have rented rooms above, look." Sero pointed at the second floor. Katsuki followed where the shapeshifter was pointing and huffed a "Let's go." before pushing the doors open. "Ah! We have guests!" someone announced. Everyone's eyes looked at the new people. One second they were staring and the next everyone in the room fell silent and kneeled.

"Wow, this makes me feel like a prince or something." Dabi mumbled. "But you are a prince, Touya?" Izuku replied, elbowing him in the ribs gently. "Were, a prince. Let me endulge this moment, Greenie."

"Welcome to my humble tavern, Prince Bakugou."

"Shindo! Were just dropping by for tonight to get some supplies for our travel. My prince was hoping we could get some rooms to stay for the night?" And for our...company as well." Sero did the talking. The spell on the bracelet must've worked really well because Izuku and Dabi weren't recognized one bit.

Mimicry. A spell to mimic things such as objects and well...people's appeareances. Everyone except Katsuki and his guards can't see who they really are. In the outside, however all they can see is a tall, blue haired man with glasses and an also tall, black haired woman in an armor. They're basically extra bodyguards?

When Izuku looked at the mirror, he saw himself as a beautiful, black haired woman. He was impressed and wondered if the person he was copying the identity of was okay with it. She's obviously a dominant Alpha. Beautiful one at that. Dabi however, just scrunched his face when he saw himself.

Shitty Megane? Seriously?

"Of course, my tavern is free for you to use whenever you want, Prince Bakugou. My wife and I would be happy to have your presence."

"Thanks man." Sero handed him a bag of gold as advance payment. They went upstairs and chose three rooms that are next to each other. Katsuki had a room all to himself because he's royalty and shit. The other being the guard's room and the other to Izuku's and his company. Izuku flopped down to his bed face first and let out a huge sigh. His stomach was empty and he was hungry as hell from all that vomiting. "Psst, wanna get some food?" Kaminari says with a mischievous sparkle on his eyes. Of course. The first thing this guy does is find food when they land. "We don't have—"

"I snagged some gold before we even got captured. Wanna know where I hid it?" Dabi snickered. "I— no. You know what, never mind. I don't wanna know where that coin came from but you're paying. God, you're making me think of shit I don't want to think you twat." Izuku rubbed his forehead. And followed them out.

"Where do you think you're going?" Kirishima appeared from behind them. Arms crossed as if he's scolding his children. "Chill, we won't go anywhere. We're just getting some food downstairs."

"Without someone to watch you? No, I'm coming with you."

"Suit yourself."

That's exactly what they did. They got themselves some food with Kirishima watching their every move from the distance.

"Hey there. What's a pretty little thing like you doing here all alone?" A man appeared out of nowhere came up beside Kaminari. "I'm not alone." Is all he replied. He immediately felt uncomfortable talking with him. He knows that this guy's bad news. Ge glanced at Dabi and Izuku having to fill their glasses with beer. Silently wishing that they'd hurry up, he didn't wanna cause a scene! He knows what will happen if he did.

"Oh please, I've heard that excuse tons. Cmon, you know you wanna spread your pretty little legs for me." The man placed his hand on Kaminari's thighs. The Omega shuddered in disgust. He wants to knee this guy's balls so hard but he couldn't. Not here at least.

"Look dude, I'm gonna have to ask you to step back." Denki said sternly. The man scowled. "Or else what?"

"Or else I'll slice your hand off for disrespecting an Omega's boundaries. That's not very manly of you to do so."

Thank fuck! Kaminari glanced at the side to see Kirishima glowering at the other man who then submitted to him and walked away almost immediately. The Omega released a breath of relief then turned to Kirishima fully and gave him a thankful look. "Thanks dude. I guess I owe you my virginity! HAhaha...erm.."

God fucking damn it fuckload fucking chicken shit. He could've phrased that better.

He looked at Kirishima who's as red as his hair. Yep, definitely could've phrased that better. He just couldn't stop running his mouth can't he?