𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6

"Hey! Wake up!" Kaminari chirped, shaking both the Enigma and Alpha tied in each other's limbs. Izuku groaned, he opened his eyes only to see Dabi's face a few inches close to his. One wrong move and they might end up kissing, so he shoved the older man off the bed and turned to look at Kaminari, still disoriented.

"Why did you have to wake me early?"

"They have free breakfast!"

With that, Izuku sprinted out of the room then downstairs, just what he needed to start the day.

Morning came by so quickly. Just a few hours ago, Izuku was drinking with Dabi, he toned down a bit because he  couldn't afford getting drunk. Although he would have love to cause more trouble just to annoy the living hell out of the pissy, Omegan Prince. But he doesn't wanna get kicked out on the streets.

It's amusing, seeing the Prince's face when he's getting mad. Not to mention his height, he looks like a child having a tantrum and that's just hilarious. Izuku eyed their...acquaintances going downstairs. He made sure to keep the nicknames in his head because 1) he doesn't know their names and 2) he doesn't wanna know their names.

So Shark Guy who aparently transforms into a dragon came down first. He stared at Kaminari and Shark Guy as they talked animatedly. When did those two get close?

Pinky came down next, along with Flat Face. Behind them was the Omega who looks like he's about to blow. Izuku shrugged and ate his bread.

"What's with that ugly look on your face? It makes you look even more uglier." Dabi scoffed as he sat down beside Izuku. He's half tempted to deck this scarfaced asshole. "Shut up. Look at Kaminari."

"Weirdo— how long???"

"Don't know. They've been like that since they came down. What the hell happened yesterday anyway?"

Touya shrugged and scarfed down his food. Izuku looked at him then back to the Omega.

~°~

"Shindou, thank you for letting us stay the night but we must keep going. His highness doesn't seem so patient today."

"Ah, of course. His highness is always in a hurry."

"Mm, take this. Hope it helps." Sero threw a small bag of gold towards the inn owner. The Alpha's eyes widened as he looked back to Sero. "I-i this—"

"Is our token of appreciation. Keep it, alright?"

The group finally left the tavern and walked around town, they needed supplies and this towm almost jas everything in it. Kirishima decided to split up so that they could finish early. The Enigma was taken by surprise when an arm wrapped around his. He looked down to see Pinky smiling widely. "I'm coming with Deku!" She announced.

"Are you sure about that, Ashido?"

"Of course. If he tries to escape I know what to do."

"Right. I'm going to find Tetsutetsu."

~°~

"Why did you choose me again, Pinky?"  Izuku groaned. Ashido giggled as she puts another bag on his arms. "Because Hanta and Eijirou are snitches and you, my new friend—"

"We're not friends."

"Don't seem to be the one who will tell on me for buying irresistible fine wine."

"How would you know I won't tell Princey what you bought?"

"Because Prince Bakugou won't listen to a word you say."

"....touche."

Pinky grinned and continued walking. Unaware of the eyes watching them.
She kept talking to him like they already knew each other for a long time and it really startled the Enigma. Does the female Alpha trust him or is she just playing a certain role? She probably is for the sake of the group. Two months is a long time and being awkward isn't gonna help anything. "Pinky, could you walk faster?" Izuku pushed her gently. She eyed him suspiciously and was about to question him when all of the sudden he grabs her by the arm and carried her on his shoulder.

"What are you doing?!"

"Trust me, you would wanna stay quiet."

"Wh—AAAHHHHH!"

The greenette ran back to where they came from in hopes of finding their allies but Midoriya came to a halt, leaving skid marks on the ground. He smirked at the man in front of him.

"Shinsou."

"Don't think I couldn't smell your disgusting scent even when that disguise, Midoriya Izuku." The Beta says. Ashido hits his shoulder ans basically asked: "Isn't he a bandit?"

To which the Enigma replied, "I had a brawl with the bandits few days ago. I didn't think he'd still be here."

"You owe me a lot of things aparently, don't you, Midoriya?"

Izuku stayed silent. He doesn't have the gold and their base is totalled. He looked for a route to escape to because if you remember, his quirk is as good as useless right now. Midoriya, with all his might, ran towards Hitoshi.

"Hey hey hey, what are you doing?!" Ashido shrieked. Izuku didn't answer, instead he took a right turn right before they crash into the Bandit leader. Once they were temporarily hid, Izuku put the Alpha down. "I'm gonna buy him some time. Go!"

"And risk you getting away? No fucking way."

"Is it really necessary to have this conversation?!"

"Yes!"

"Do you have a plan on escaping the bandit leader then? Because if you do then do enlighten me!"

"....no."

"Exactly." Get the Prince and the others. You still have my friends and no way am I leaving them with you. Especially Kami with Shark Guy!"

"Sh—"

"MIDORIYA!"

"GO NOW!"

Once Pinky was out of sight, the Enigma put the bags down and searched for the man. Turning left, he was met with a very angry Shinsou.

"How did you know I was here?" Izuku asked. The Beta huffed. "I have eyes everywhere."

"Let me guess, the tavern owner. You are so predictable. Every. Single. Time, Shinsou."

"Then I'll have to gauge out your eyes"

"And make sure nothing is left of you."

"Your highness!" Ashido tried to get the prince's attention. Katsuki turned to see what the ruckus was about then his face darkened. As the female Alpha got closer, he stood still while his fist was smoking, holding himself back.

"Where is he?"

Shivers ran down the guard's spine and points to where she came from. Stuttering as she explains about the bandit leader having to rage on their prisoner. Denki scratched his head. Dabi whistled lowly as he started moving forward. "I wouldn't take another step if I were you, Dabi." Kirishima warned. Chilling blue eyes raked across the group for a second before sighing. "I am not leaving him to deal with that bastard alone. I wanna have some fun too." Dabi had this sinister look on his face.

Oh he's about to fistfight alright.