Hurt Feelings; The Break Up (Maka X Kid)

Maka:

"I'm breaking up with you Maka. I love someone else, okay? I was cheating on you actually..." Soul Eater said that to me in such a serious voice.

Hello I am Maka Albarn. I am now 16 years old and I am a miester in the DWMA (Death Weapon Meister Academy) in Death City. My weapon is Soul Eater Evans and we were going out with each other until this morning.

"W-w-what.....y-you're br-breaking up w-with me........why?" Soul Eater was my first boyfriend and Soul Eater asked me our about 3 weeks ago. "We'll you're not really my type of girl. You're really just a big bore," he said to me.

I started to cry. "WELL YOU'RE JUST A BIG ASSHOLE!!!!! OKAY!!!!!!!!" and I ran out of the classroom, out of the school, into the small forest next to our school. I was running so fast and my eyes were burning from the tears trying to come out of them. I wasn't keeping track of where I was going and then........

*GLOMP*

I ran straight into someone. I had no idea who it was cause my eyes were blurry from my tears. "I *hiccup* I am *hiccup* so sor- *hiccup* sorry *hiccup*" I was crying so much, it was so hard for me to talk, as well as seeing anything. "Maka?" That voice sounded so familiar but I couldn't remember it. I haven't heard that voice in so long....I haven't heard that voice in more than around three month or so.....whose voice is that???

"Maka, is that you? Are you alright? What's the matter? Did someone hurt you? Please tell me why you're crying so hard...." Then my eyes were adjusting. I could start to see who it was. Three white lines in black hair? Golden eyes? Wait a second......it could only be.....

"K- *hiccup* Kid? I- *hiccup* Is that you?" I said with my weak voice. "Yes it's me, it's Kid. What's the matter, Maka?" He asked me that in such a caring voice. When I was about to cry even harder, I went straight into him and hugged him. "AH-AH-AH!!! IT'S SOUL EATER!!!! HE CHEATED ON ME AND SO HE BROKE UP WITH ME!!!!! AH-AH-AH-AH"

Kid:

When she went into me and hugged me, I knew something was up. Then she told me what the matter was. Once she told me the first time, I started to hold her in my arms. I asked her to explain everything to me. Once she told me everything I was furious at Soul Eater.

"Don't worry, I'm here for you, Maka." I was cradling her in my arms now. She was crying so hard I couldn't believe Soul would do this to her. TO HIS MEISTER!! Once she was done crying on me she sat up and said, "thank you, Kid, for making me feel better. You're so nice. I'm sorry that I haven't seen you, Patty, or Liz in a long time. How are they anyways?"

I replied, "their doing fine. They miss you and the others. You know if you ever need help from anyone you can come to me, alright. Now where is Soul Eater?"

"He's in the classroom still, I think. Why?"

"I need to have a stern talk with him," I told Maka as I stood up. When I was about to start walking towards the school, a hand grabbed mine. Maka had stopped me to say, "let me come with you." In reply, I said, "okay."

We both walked to the school. Maka had put her head on my shoulder after a while. I had put my arm around her shoulders. Right before we were in front of the school, I noticed Soul Eater was in the courtyard of the school with a girl. When Maka saw that she started to cry in my shoulder. After I got her to stop crying I went up to Soul Eater.

Soul Eater saw me and he said, "Woah! Kid, is that you? Hey I'd like you to meet my girlfr-" And then I punched him in the face so hard he flew back a few feet. The girl next to him screamed and then said, "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!! YOU JUST PUNCHED MY BOY-"

And I interrupted saying, "YOUR BOYFRIEND!!! HA!! YA RIGHT!!! HE CHEATED ON HIS REAL GIRLFRIEND WITH YOU, YOU BITCH!!!!"

"YA, SO WHAT!!! HE BROKE UP WITH HER TODAY TO BE WITH ME!!! HE CARES ABOUT ME, NOT HER!!!! YOU BAS-"

Again I interrupted, "YOU DO RELIZE HIS GIRLFRIEND HE CHEATED ON WITH IS HIS MEISTER AND SHE CARED FOR HIM SO MUCH SHE WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR HIM!!!! HE WAS HER FIRST LOVE AND HE SHOULDN'T HAVE HURT HER LIKE THAT!!! HE SHOULD-"

And then I was punched in the face by Black Star in the face.

Maka:

Kid just got punched in the face by Soul Eater! Oh no! They're gonna hurt each other! I need to stop this! But how?

"OH SO IT'S GONNA BE LIKE THAT, NOW IS IT? BRING IT ON, SOUL EATER!!!" Kid shouted at Soul.

"YA I GUESS IT IS! LETS GO, DEATH BOY!! BLACK STAR COME WITH ME!!!" And then they separated from each other into a fighting stance. Oh no! How am I going to do this, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no! Ah-ah- ah.....There's only one thing I can do.....

The two got into their stances and then I took the chance.......they started running towards each other with their weapons at hand.

*BANG* *SLIT*

*drip* *drip*

Blood was dripping but not from Black Star or Kid, but from me. I knew this was the last of me so I said my last words. "Please....don't......hurt......each otherrrr......." And the last thing I saw was Kid holding me, crying, and telling Black Star and Soul Eater to call 911......