Hurt Feelings; The Awkwardness (Maka X Kid)

Maka: 

When I got back to school everyone stared at me. Girls especially. I think they're jealous. I don't know for sure but I think that's right. But most of them looked relieved. I was happy then. That is until Soul Eater showed up with his girlfriend.

"What do you want?!" I asked rudely. He did cheat on me. "I came to apologize. I'm sorry I put you in the hospital. Please don't be mad at me any more."

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU THINK I'M MAD AT YOU FOR THAT!! YOU REALLY ARE AN IDIOT AREN'T YOU!!!" I yelled. I was about to punch him but I was stopped. I turned around to see Kid holding my arm.

"That's enough Maka. We already settled things while you were in the hospital. It's alright," he looked at me with serious eyes. I stopped. He did fight for me after all.

"Fine. I'll stop. But I'm still angry with you Soul." Then Soul Eater and Kid left in different directions. But Souls girlfriend and I didn't leave. "You're an ugly bitch who thinks she's the best because her fathers Lord Deaths scythe," she said to me. "First of all, I don't like my father. Second, at least I don't help a guy cheat on they're girlfriend, unlike you," I reply. We had eyes that said, "you, me, fight, now."

But then Kid came back and grabbed my wrist, dragging me with him somewhere. "Hey where are you taking me?" I asked. "I need to give you something but I don't want anyone else to see."

"That didn't answer my question," I say. Then we end up in the janitors office. The janitor knew we'd be in there so he got what he needed. "Wait why are we going into the janitors office?" What's happening? Why here?

"You'll see," is all he answered. Ok then. When the janitor got out we entered. Weird enough it was big in there. It was like a walk in closet. Kid locked the door. "Why are yo-" (Kid slams Maka to the wall while making out with her). Jesus Christ man! Tell me before doing that! But it was a nice surprise.

His lips sank into mine as a perfect fit. It was like our tongues were at a slow battle. I held onto his shoulders and he held my waist.

I couldn't stop making out with him though. We didn't really stop for air that much. We just took one quick breath in and we went at it again. Dear god I'm going to faint. Not from not breathing but from blushing.

I started to grip his shoulders. He stopped. Then we were out of breath like we just ran a marathon. We could barely talk. "Too *huff* *huff* fast?" he asks. I try to reply, "*huff* *huff* *huff* no *huff* just need *huff* air *huff* *huff*." We stop for now. He steps away to let me breathe. But my legs give up and I fall down the wall slowly. Kid right by my side.

Dear god. I don't know if I can handle this. Jeez.

Death the Kid:

This. Is. Heaven. And she's the angel. I don't know if I can handle this. I just want to hold her every second of my life. If only one of us was a weapon and we became new partners. I don't care if its not even.

I love her to death.

(Kid looks over at her and she's looking up at the ceiling smiling). Damn. Her smile makes her even more beautiful. (Kid is staring at her while smiling. She notices and Kid sees that she noticed. He looks away). Damn she noticed I was staring at her.

Maka:

Does he like me that much. I mean he's staring at me. Does he like me that much?

Death the Kid:

Damn she must think I'm weird for- "huh!?" (Maka leans over and lays her head on Kids shoulder). "I think you're the one for me, Kid. You're really nice and it's really sweet of you to visit that little girl with cancer everyday. I think you're perfect." (Kid gets shocked and blushes at the same time but relaxes right away. He's happy she likes him too. Kid lays his head on hers. They're still trying to catch their breath, though. So their still breathing heavily).

................................................................................................................................................................ 

WHEN THE FIRST BELL RANG AND MAKA JUST ENTERED THE CLASS 

................................................................................................................................................................

Maka:

Oh crap where am I going to sit. I don't want to sit by that cheater. (Kid comes up behind her and drags her to where he sits. And when I say drag I mean she wasn't even walking, she was literately being dragged. And everyone watched Kid walk by while dragging Maka behind him. Until they got to the steps that is. then she got up and followed him. When they got to the seats they both sat down next to each other. Then class began. But Ox shouted out loud to embarrass Maka and Kid).

"Hey Kid! If you wanted her so badly then why not show her! Dragging her around doesn't get a girl!" Ox said. "Ok then," Kid says, (right after he said that he swoops down for a kiss). "Ow! Death the Kid, you dog!" some kid yelled. (Once he finished a kid stood up and shouted for him). "Hey Kid!" (Kid turns around) "YOU CAN DO IT!!!!" (After that everyone laughs. But not Kid. Instead he flipped the student off).

Class went by fast today. Really fast. I don't know why but it did. Maybe because everyone was making jokes about how Kid and I will live our lives together. I don't really know. But I ended up going to the hospital with Kid to meet Kimmy. I told Kid I wanted to buy her flowers before then. So we got her flowers. The biggest bouquet there was actually.

After we found her new room, we came in to see her sleeping. Or so we thought.

................................................................................................................................................................ 

TO BE CONTINUED 

................................................................................................................................................................