Hurt Feelings: The Protection for Life (Kid X Maka)

Kid:

I was tied up in the corner of the room the entire time. I wouldn't go down. So he tied me up. Then my father came running in.

He didn't seem to notice me. Wow. Thanks dad. That's so thoughtful of you. I tried my best to mff to him. "MFFF!!" I tried to make any noise. Now he noticed me.

"I see you took the liberty to tie up my son. And as you can see he won't go down that easily," my father says. "Mn MIE ME!!" I tried to say. I was trying to say "untie me" but since my mouth was covered up, it failed.

"Son. Do you want me to save you or Maka. I'll get to you but I think you care more about her, am I right?" he says. That's true but I want to fight for her!

"MI MANT MO MIGHT MOO!!" I try to say. "Son. I need you to stay. Trust me," he says, "Spirit."

"Right," Spirit says as he turns into his weapon form. "YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT ME!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" He laughs crazily. "TRY YOUR BEST, DEATH!!!"

Maka:

"M-ma....ka...." I hear Soul say. I couldn't move. I was raped. You'd think I couldn't move. But I was in a sort of daze. It's like I got a spell on me. I couldn't say much. But if I did, Asura would hear me.

He tries to crawl to me while Asura is distracted. He gets to me successfully. "Maka.....," he whispers, "Please.....we.....can....get...him....."

(Makas' eyes are glazed over as she looks at him. He can tell she can't do much. Then she looks at Kid. He notices and he crawls to him unnoticed by Asura. He un-ties Kid and he sneaks to Maka. Maka looks at him with the glazed-over eyes. Kid then holds her hand and squeezes it. Her eyes start to come back and she wakes up from her daze).

"No matter how much I hated you, Soul, I need to thank you. Let's do this," I whisper. I grab Souls hand and he turns into his weapon form. I quietly put Souls scythe over Asuras' neck.

"I wonder what will happen if I cut your head off," I say as I pull Souls Scythe part back towards me. Azuras' head falls to the ground.

(Lost souls fly out of his beheaded neck. Once all of them are flown out some stay to thank me. Then his so call "body" disappears. Once they all calmed down and the other two woke up and Maka was left alone with Kid. She cried and he held onto her).

"I'm sorry. I should've known....." he whispers into her ear. "It's not your fault," I whimper. "I know he raped you but did he do anything else....to harm you," he asks. I shake my head. "Good. I'm so sorry. I tried my best. I did everything I could to help you. But I failed. I'm sorry," he said sadly.

"No. Don't be. You did your best. You didn't save me but you tried your hardest to. And that means a lot. Thank you," I say still crying.

"I never want something like this to happen ever again. I want to protect you forever," he says.

I know he'll do his best to protect me for now on. I know it. And I'll do the same with him. I'll protect him with my life. Forever.

(I'M SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS THE SHORTEST CHAPTER IN THE WORLD!!! I WANTED THIS SCENE TO BE THE ENDING OF A CHAPTER BUT IT ENDED UP BEING SO SHORT!! I AM SO SORRY BUT THIS IS THE END OF THE CHAPTER!! FORGIVE ME, FOR I HAVE SINNED!!!

(Sorry. Had to do that. But seriously, I'm really sorry for this being so short).

............................................................................................................................................................................

TO BE CONTINUED

............................................................................................................................................................................