Hurt Feelings; The Emotions (Maka X Kid)

Kid:

"BLACK STAR, SOUL EATER, CALL 911!!!!! LIZ, PATTY, HELP ME BY GETTING NAIGUS-SENSEI!!!!" I was obviously devastated now. I can't believe I just shot Maka!

"WHY?!?!" I screamed at myself, "WHY DID I DO THIS!!!" Well obviously I was trying to teach Soul a lesson but I had to get Liz and Patty out. After a little bit, Liz and Patty came out with Naigus-sensei. "What happened?!?! How did this happen?!?!"

"Well I was going to teach Soul Eater a lesson to not hurt Maka the way he did before, he cheated on her, and so I punched him in. The face. Then while I was screaming at the girl he cheated with Black Star punched me in the face. So then we got our weapons at hand, Liz & Patty with me and Soul Eater with Black Star. And then when we ran towards each other, right when we were about to hit each other, me shoot him, he stab me, Maka got in between us and we hurt her instead," I explained to Naigus-sensei.

"I see now. Well Black Star called 911 and they'll be here any second, alright? But we need to bring her down to the bottom of the stairs." I was crying to death on her. When about 3 minutes passed by the ambulance was here. I went with the ambulance so I could make sure Maka would be alright.

"Will she be alright?" I asked the doctor when we got to the hospital.

Soul Eater:

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED!!!!" I let Black Star hurt, or even kill my meister with me!

It has been an hour and a half after I had stabbed Maka. And I was not feeling so great. I felt like my heart was having acupuncture.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING!!!" I was furious at myself now. "It's not your fault, Soul! It was Kid's, was it, fault! If he hadn't of punch you in the face none of this would've happen-" "Shut up," I interrupted her. "What?" She asked.

"I said SHUT. UP. Do I need to spell it out for ya?" I was getting pissed off now. "What I am trying to help you, Soul! Why are you getting mad at me?!"

"WELL YOU'RE NOT HELPING!!!!" I was now screaming at her. She started to cry. She said, "well I'm sorry for be such a nuisance to you!" And she ran away.

"Damn it!!" I hate myself for doing all of this! If I hadn't of cheated on Maka, then none of this would've happened! "FUCK!!!!" I punched a big hole through the wall of the school. Kid is gonna hate me for that. Kid hates me in all right now! I mean he punched me in the face for a reason! I cheated on Maka! Why did I have to do that bull shit!

I thought this would be the end of Maka because I went right through her and Kid had shot her twice with both Liz and Patty! But no I can't be thinking that! Not right now! I had to get to the hospital and fast!

I was running as fast as I could to get to the hospital. I needed to get there as fast as possible so I pushed people out of the way and didn't bother to say sorry. "Hey watch where you're going, punk!" I didn't care what anyone said right now, I needed to run.

As soon as I got there, which it took about half an hour to get there, I was out of breathe in the lobby. "I *huff* *huff* need to *huff* see some- *huff* one who just *huff* *huff* got here and her *huff* name is Ma- *huff* Maka Albarn *huff* *huff*" I said.

"Maka Albarn. Hmm." The nurse at the counter was flipping through a book of patient names. "Albarn, Albarn, Al-oh here she is. Room 126, down those double-doors you take a left at the end of the hall and look on the right side for the room." She pointed to the double-doors. "Thank *huff* *huff* you *huff* *huff*" I said still out of breathe. "Would you like a cup of water sir?" The nurse asked. I replied, "not right now, thank you."

I started to run again. I kept on thinking the same thing over again. 'Left, 126, right' otherwise known as the directions the nurse gave me. Once I turned left I looked on the right wall to find room 126. "Room 126, room 126, room 126..." I said out loud to remind myself. Once I found the room, I took a deep breathe in to stop my heavy breathing and I opened the door