- viii - Yes, we're hanging out -

viii

Valorie's POV.

Present time.

I woke up. Why is there so much light coming in? I look at my phone and, Shit. It was 3 pm. I slept for 12 hours and completely missed the time I was supposed to stream at.

I got up and prepared myself really quick. I tried to do eyeliner but it kept messing up.

"Hooo, ok, line the eyelid and wing" Doing the instructions I said to myself I finally did both of my eyes.

"Shit I left my shoes outside" There were many burglaries in town that month and I couldn't afford to lose my favorite shoes.

I walk downstairs quickly. I get the keys to the front door and. Fucking hell. My shoes were gone.

"Well converse it is"

I wore my converse and ran upstairs. I liked streaming with shoes on since I did a lot of stupid shit that showed my feet. And I am not going to show my feet on stream for free.

I booted up my PC. Opened twitch and immediately pressed the button that said.

Go live!

10.2k people quickly joined in the span of 30 seconds.

"Hey chat wait a minute I'll just tweet that I'm live"

I did what I said to chat and tweeted.

@Valoriew
  Hey guys sorry for the late stream but I'm live!
  twitch.tv/Valoriew (pretend it's a link)

"What's up chat? We're going to do truth or dare maybe with another streamer? I don't know but you guys can choose"

The chat flew with "DID YOU DONATE TO QUACKITY YESTERDAY?" or "DO YOU KNOW WHO QUACKITY IS?"

I wasn't ready to tell fans yet so I just smiled at it.

"Chat really? That is the driest dare ever" the dare was a fit check. I stood up and spun around.
"Happy chat?"

Chat
@user_932 YES WE'RE HAPPY
@019384290 DO A HOUSE TOORJCKSDKE PLEASE

House tour? Why would I do a house tour? But I guess why not?

"Fine chat I'm putting a pole it either house tour or go to Walmart and scream happy birthday"

35% Walmart
65% House tour

"Chat the decision has been made" I started hitting the table using it as a drum.
"house tour!"