Chapter 4 2/18/15

......Grabs a wrapped box from under his pillow.

"Here Rae I know your birthday is tomorrow and I was planning to put it in your room from anonymous like the past few years."

Raven thinks suddenly to all those years shes received those beautiful gifts, including the teddybear she slept holding at night.

"Wow I never knew, I always wondered but could never figure it out." she said

She opened the box and saw the gift. It was a ring with an amethyst gem in it. She just stared at it. It was the most beautiful ring she had ever seen. She tried to think of what to say but all she could come up with was

" Thank you, this is the most beautiful ring I've ever seen and the most beautiful thing i own."

" It was nothing, You are my world Rae, the one last thing that keeps the last few pieces of me intact. This was the most beautiful thing i could find that was close to yours."

She sits next to Garfield and stares at his emerald eyes as he says this and turns quickly as she blushes.

"  Why did you turn away, its really cute when you blush."

That of course didnt help the her blood rush any slower. She gets up and grabs his hand.

"Come on, I have something to show you."

She leads him down the hallway to her room and they step infront of a full mirror. She says a incantation under her breath and it activates. She leads Garfield into the one place she allowed no others since the Incident when him and Cyborg broke into it. She even changed the incantation to activate it. She leads Garfield through a darker overgrown section of the forest. After a while they reach a clearing, Garfield takes in a sharp intake of breath. in the clearing is the most beautiful garden hes ever seen with purple roses and turqoise bushes.

" Wow this place is beautiful, when did it happen, it wasn't here last time i was here."

" Well after you broke in and i started feeling a sort of love for you this place appeared in my mind and it has slowly been spreading since."

Garfield walks a little ahead and gazes at the flowers around him and turns to her and grabs her by the shoulders.

" What are you doing Garfield."

"I know i may die for this because of your feelings but......"

He leans in and kisses her on the lips. Wind starts as he does this and bring a surprise to both of them. It carries thousands of rose petals with it.

he pulls back and Raven gasps.

" Wow that was amazing. Useually when i start feeling anything destruction happens, but with you beauty happend.