Chapter 2 12/20/14

Ravens pov

What did he say, hes in love with me. He cant be in love with me. If hes in love with me and im in love with him.......No no no no no no no im not in love with Garfield, am i? 

I stare blankly into his emerald green eyes and jaw opened.

"Whats wrong raven, I already know u don't like me, u barely even consider me a friend."

"No that's not it, your one of my best friends. Do you know how hard it is to make friends being a practical spawn of Satan himself. I was just wondering when u started to like me.

"Well it was the night we battled Balthazar. That night u passed out on my lap and i felt something different, something i didnt even get close to feeling with Tara. Thats the night i realized i loved you."

I stand there. I cant believe this, he's felt this way towards me for this long and i never realized.

"I'm sorry Raven I didnt want u to know, I'm gonna go so i dont bother you."

This is his room i should be the one leaving for making him depressed, I never wanted this I just never wanted to hurt him.

"Wait no" I saw as he reaches his door,"Dont leave, you have it all wrong."

I guess this is the best time for this to come out.

"I......I feel the same way Beast boy."

"What?" He looks at me starting to tear up.

"I feel the same way beast boy, I love you."

Beast boy falls to his knees and starts crying. I run over.

"Whats wrong Beast boy?"

"Nothing, this is the first happy thing to happen to me since my parents were murdered."

Wait his parents were What.

"Wait what happend to them beast boy."

"Well Raven I guess your gonna learn the story of how i became," He guestures to himself,"me."

________________________________________________________________________________

I know its a short one but i have to keep you all interested dont I

ill update as soon as possible i have a trip to Philadelphia on the 22 and wont be back til the 30th so ill try to update as soon as possible 

like and comment if u enjoy it