Anniversary

#Imagine

You and your boyfriend, Niall, have been together for 1 year exactly today. It was your anniversary. You were a little upset, though, because Niall hasn't called or texted you all day, so it seemed like he had forgotten. You come home from school, but no one is home. That's when you get a call from Niall. You were so excited, that you answered thinking he was gonna wish you happy anniversary.

You: "Hello?"

Niall: "Hey babe"

You:" Hi hun.."

You were getting frustrated but you were going to wait patiently for him to say it.

Niall: "What's up?"

You: "Oh nothing just the same ol' on this non-special or particular day.." You say with a harsh tone.

Niall" "Woah there! Someone's grumpy!"

You: "Yeah, she is!"

Niall: "Well why don't you slip out of your pink sweater and jeans and put on a nice dress for this evening."

You: "Niall how the hell could- wait...how do you know what I'm wearing?"

That's when you hear a tap on your window, and there he was smiling with flowers and a small white teddy bear with hearts on it.

You couldn't stop smiling, and your frustrations all went away. You open the window to let him in.

You: "Babe! I thought you forgot!"

You say while hugging him.

Niall gasps and acts hurt.

Niall: " Why I would never!" He says hugging you back. "Y/N I love you so much. I could never forget this day. The day we were finally boyfriend and girlfriend is the second most important day of my life!"

You: "Niall... I love you so much too.. but what's the first most important day of your life..?"

Niall:"Well that day hasn't come yet.. It's going to be when you're dressed in white and I'll finally claim you as my wife."

You tear up because of how much you loved this silly, crazy, mad, beautiful boy.

You: "And i can't wait to call you my husband."

He embraces you into his arms and kisses your forehead, kisses down your neck, and then back up to your lips to seal yours in a bond with his. You both release and gaze into each other's eyes.

Niall: "I'm never gonna let you get away from me Princess."