SURPRISE! <3

#Imagine

    You're at school and you're so upset 'cause your boyfriend is on tour and he'll be gone for 2 months, you miss him like crazy. As soon as the lunch bell rings you leave your classroom. You sneak your phone out to try to text Niall, he's been ignoring you all day. Right as you're about to text him a teacher takes your phone.

"Hey! Please give that back! I have to text Niall!" You protest.

"You'll get it back at the end of the day in the office." He sasses back.

"No sir, please! I need my phone!"

"There's no need for that.." You hear that familiar strong irish accent behind you.

At first you think you imagine it but as you turn around you see your boyfriend, Niall, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you into a hug.

"Babe!! What're are you doing here?!" You screach.

"Well, i couldn't take not seeing you, i missed you too much. So management let me off for a week>" He smiles widely.

"Um.. Niall?"

"Yeah babe?"

"How the hell did you get in my school? haha!"

"Well come on I'm the 'famous' Niall Horan," he jokes, "haha i always get my way!"

You both laugh and he kisses you.

You turn back around to face the teacher with a dropped jaw.

"I'll be taking that." You say as you take the phone out of his hands and walk to lunch with Niall.

All the girls at your school gasp as they see you hand in hand with THE Niall Horan. You giggle and stop him and deeply kiss him in front of all of them.

"These are the girls that didn't believe you were good enough for me?" Niall whispers, pointing to them.

You smile and whisper back, " Yes"

"Ladies and gentlemen!" Niall starts, "I would like to introduce my beautiful, crazy, mad, AND amazing girlfriend, Y/N!" He yells through the lobby.

You smile really big at the girls, even though they're giving you dirty looks.

"And my amazing, talented, perfect, gorgeous boyfriend, Niall James Horan." You add on.

You both kiss in the middle of all the students crowding you both and it breaks into cheering from all the guys and some girls.

It was really like a dream. Your life felt complete from that moment on. You were the happiest and nothing could tear you and Niall apart <3