Don't Leave Me

#Imagine

"Niall I can't do this anymore.." You say, close to tears.

"Y/N I love you..I need you. Don't do this." He whispers, trying to hold back the hurt.

You tear up.

"Niall.. I love you too" You quietly sob.

You pull him into you and hug him. His grip on you is tighter then ever before.

A tear hits your shirt and you're shocked that he's crying.

You look at him one last time. Before taking your bags and heading for the door. You stop in the door frame and turn one last time.

"I'll always love you.."

He's just standing there, not being able to look at you. ignoring your words. His face full of shock and dissapointment.

You rush out of the apartment building and make your way to the car.

Your face now flooding with tears as you fist at the stirring wheel.

"I'm so sorry Niall.." you sob to yourself.

You arrive at the air port.

As you make your way through the terminal gate, you start thinking back at your relationship with Niall. You think about his kisses, his smile, his touch..

You thought breaking up with him was best, for him, of course. For you on the other hand, it felt like you just leaped off a cliff.

You couldn't leave him. No matter how much hate you got, it wasn't enough to let Niall go. You dropped your bags, not caring about anything but Niall. You pushed past the crowd of the airport. Your fast walking turning into a sprint. Right when you're close to the exit you hear your irish boyfriend scream your name.

"Y/N!!" He screams.

You turn around to see Niall running towards you. His arms open and pull you into a hug.

"Niall I couldn't bring myself to do it, I don't know what I was thinking I'm so sorr-"

You were cut off by his kiss. His lips spoke for themselves. You knew he forgave you the moment you left. He smiles into the kiss and lifts you up, spinning you in front of all the paparazzi. You could care less of the consequences of those pictures.

"I love you so much.." He whispers against your lips.

"I love you too.."

"Y/N.. Please.. Don't ever leave me.."

You kiss his nose.

"I could never.. ever do that again.. "

"Good."

You both kiss one more time and stroll out in front of all the people and paparazzi. Niall is too important for you to let go.