1.

It was late in the afternoon when Yaya woke up with a light headache. She was greeted by an empty space, remembering the presence she's longing for— her husband's. She served breakfast for herself first before picking up her phone to answer Nadech's call.

"Hello, wife?" oh, that voice. She missed that voice so much.

"Ah, you finally called. I really miss you hubby.." she softly said, drawing invisible circles on the mahogany table. "It's so lonely here."

"I'll be back before you know it, Ya. Just hang in there, okay? Hmm?"

"Yeah.. I miss her as well. That's why I feel extra lonely than the past days without you." She took a heavy sigh, shut her eyes close for a few seconds before grabbing the glass of water to drink and calm herself. She just woke up yet she's being intensely emotional already.

"I miss her too, wife. But she's happy, you know? Let's keep that in our minds. Don't worry, I'll be home the soonest. I'll give you a hundred of warm hugs to lessen everything that's hurting you," his words made her smile for a moment. He really knows the ways to comfort her even if they're miles away from each other.

"So.. how's Morocco?"

"Super nice. I wish you're here with me, wife. You know what? Let's list this in our next trips next year!"

"Sure, my love. I'd want to do that."

"Alright, I have to go now for the next meeting. I'll see you soon, wife! I love you, I miss you."

"I love you and I miss you too. Take care hubby.."

He ended the call. Her body wrapped with loneliness once again.

After finishing her breakfast, she passed by a familiar room in the hallway upstairs. She took a step backwards, and threw a glance in the nursery room.

"You don't know how much I miss you, my angel. You don't know how much I love you that it's still hurting me.."