3.

Yaya opened her eyes only to see no one beside her. The other space where her husband should be was empty and cold, making questions pile up one after another in her head. She brought herself up, realizing she was already clothed. Well, that's what you get for having a husband like Nadech Kugimiya who has a mantra that if he takes off your clothes, he should also be the one to dress you up.

An intimate bond was spent last night to fill each other's longing after being separated for a week because of his business trip outside the country, which happens frequently.

The magnificent view of the sun kissing the sea through the glass wall greeted her, remembering that they're staying in a place a bit far from home. She was actually so moved knowing the fact he was able to plan a surprise trip for them even though he was away and busy doing business.

After admiring the scenery outside, she fixed her messy hair and wore her sandals to finally step outside the room.

She went down the lobby where she found Nadech... carrying a child.

A strange sting of pain shot her chest and made her breathing difficult, but when their eyes met, she masked the uncomfort and gave him a forced smile before approaching them.

Nadech, who surely wasn't in any way convinced by his wife's acting, put down the child who freely ran to a staff, obviously the parent. The staff shyly smiled to them before carrying the kid to walk away.

"Good morning, I'm sorry I wasn't beside you when you woke up," he gave a snack on her lips. "Breakfast is ready. That's actually the reason why." He scratched the back of his head.

"It's okay! Let's head on to the dining hall!" she tried changing her tone to an energetic one. He wasn't convinced once again.

The whole room was silent when they started eating breakfast. It was an awkward one, actually, and they both felt that. After putting down their utensils, Ya wiped the side of her mouth and faked a cough. "So.. what shall we do next?" the defeaning ice of silence finally broke.

"Are you in for some water activities?" he simply asked and reached for his glass of water to drink.

"We can go parasailing but that's all my body could take, I think," she giggled.

"You can't pull jokes on me. You can take all water activities without getting tired at all, wife. All you need is chocolate." With that, he pulled out the little secret inside his pocket that he has been keeping for a while- a bar of her favorite chocolate.

And he finally saw her smile a bit. The uncomfort still evident in her face, nonetheless she smiled and that's what matters, he thought.

She scrunched her nose and forcibly took it from his hand. "Felt like years since I had this one! Thank you hubby!"

Nadech sighed in relief as he watched her eat the chocolate with full of joys. Just like a kid. "I love you Rara," he blurted out.

Ya took a halt and lifted her head to stare at him. "I love you," she put her index finger to press his dimple lightly. "You don't have to worry that much... okay? I'm alright."

She knew that he noticed. All the damn small details, he sees them. And she didn't want him to worry anymore because they're supposed to be enjoying their time. It's not everyday that they get this luxury of golden hours in such a beautiful place.

This rarely happens, so they stood up and decided to make the most out of it.

"Let's forget everything for now, okay?" Nadech muttered.

And she responded with a "yes."

"Just you and I, in this slice of paradise."

this is actually both a lame
and important chapter 😂
feel free to tell me your
reactions, thoughts or
feedbacks on the comment sec!
ur votes & comments are super
super appreciated. 💗