Walk

Darryl put his phone down on the coffee table.

He was still a bit confused as to why there was some random person with the name Zak texting him. "What a coincidence," he mumbled to himself. He picked up his phone again and glared at it. He decided to turn it on and unblock the number. 

He sighed and put his phone down again.

"Lucy!" he called out to his dog. "Lucy? You wanna go for a walk?"

A little white chonky maltese sprinted into the living room, slipping on her feet and rolling over on her back. Darryl giggled and said, "Oh Lucy, you're so clumsy." He clipped the leash that he suddenly had in his hand because I'm too lazy to write how he got it onto Lucy's collar and warmly smiled.

"Let's go."

[I decided to add a little humor into the story for this next part :)))]

- RAT'S POV -

My daddo was. Walmking me into da gres and let me go tamke a pp :)

He looked. limke he was tinking aboot somting. I barkd to let him no tat I wantd to walmk morr! He o b e y e d b y m y c o m m a n d amnd started walmking again :D Suddemly wen we were walmking. into da park, he ran into sum strenger an dey seemed heppi to see each. omther!

I wagged my. tail. I wus heppi to see daddo heppi! :D

- ZAK'S POV -

I wanted to go for a stroll in the park after that horrible nightmare and I happened to run into Darryl. [wOw iSnT tHaT sUrPrIsInG] He noticed me and I smiled. He seemed a little confused but he walked up to me.

"Hey, are you alright?" he asked me. "Yes... what do you mean?" I said, a little confused. What was he talking about? "I mean like with the incident in the bathroom and all..."

"Oh shit! You're right. Sorry about that, I was just being dramatic."

"Language," he said. "and it's okay." But then he paused, and blushed. Then he hesitantly said, "Did you mean what you said in the bathroom?"

I froze. "Um... well I mean... I was just a little confused-"

"You wanna know something? I'm gay," he said. I quietly gasped. "Well I mean, what does that have to do with anything?"

"I mean like... it might be a little awkward to say this but... When I first found out I might be gay I was also confused. My friend understood my situation, and even though he was straight, he agreed to kiss me to see if I liked kissing men. He was a good friend."

I froze again. I thought about what he was trying and say and said, "Well um... are you saying you want me to kiss you?"

"I mean... if you're confused it does help a little... only if you want to though. I won't force you into anything."