Feelings

"Hey..." Zak said.

"Sam was right... he is kind of cute... wait, what am I thinking? I'm not gay!" 

"Um, are you alright?" Darryl asked. Zak snapped out of his thoughts. "Oh... yeah! I'm fine." Darryl raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure? Because you were talking about me. Or, at least I assume you were." Zak's eyes widened. "Wait... I didn't say all of that out loud... did I?" Darryl blushed a little and giggled. "Anyways, I'm Darryl Noveschosch." He reaches out a hand to shake Zak's.

Zak awkwardly shook his hand and said, "Yeah... hi. I'm Zak Ahmed. But, you already knew that..." "Sure did."

Zak felt his face. He was boiling. He was so confused, as no one had ever made him feel this way before. "What's wrong with me?" he thought to himself. He raised his hand.

"Mrs. Keiberry, may I go to the bathroom please?"

His teacher eyed him. "Is it urgent?"

Zak froze, but then quickly responded, "Um... yes?" His teacher sighed. "Fine. Then you may go."

"Thanks." He rose from his seat and dashed out the door. He walked down the halls, feeling extremely embarrassed. He constantly told himself, "I don't like him, I don't like him, I don't like him... I don't even know him!" He saw a drop of water fall onto his sweater. He looked up. "Is the ceiling leaking?" He thought out loud. Then he felt his face.

He slapped himself. "I am not crying over some stupid boy," he said angrily. He sped up his walking pace and locked himself inside the bathroom. He leaned against the wall, slowly sliding to the floor. "What's wrong with me... I'm not gay. I'm not fucking gay."

"I'm a man. I like girls. Girls are hot. Girls are sexy. But Darryl's even sexier... oh my GOD!!! I'm not gay!" Zak started crying. "Why am I like this?" he asked himself. Then he felt a pat on his shoulder. 

"Zak? Are you okay?" Zak looked up to see Darryl standing before him. Darryl looked at his wet face and grabbed a paper towel, and wiped his tears. "Listen man... I heard what you said about me." 

"How... how did you get inside the bathroom? I locked the door," Zak asked. "Oh. The teacher was wondering what was taking you so long so she gave me the keys and asked me to check up on you." Darryl blushed. "Do you like me or something?" he asked nervously. "No! Dude! I like girls!" he fake-laughed. Then he started crying again. "I just don't understand myself," he said.

"Look man... I'm here for you if you need anything." Darryl tried to hug Zak, but he pushed him off and yelled "Look dude, I don't even know you! Just leave me alone, okay?" Darryl was a little surprised, but nodded and sat beside him. Zak got up and washed his face, then he ran out the bathroom.

"If only he knew about my feelings." Darryl pulled out his phone. "10:43," he said.

[A/N: This is probably the cheesiest thing I've ever written, but I hope y'all like it xD]