Chapter 4

((A/N: This is very important because I have switched characters. Spencer Anding is now Zayn Malik. I came up with a good plot for the future and I thought this was the best idea. It's most likely predictable but who cares. Anyways, if you get confused, just know that Spencer no longer exists and is now replaced by Zayn. Thank you [[: ))

I was woken up by the sound of a large, metal pan hitting the floor, which caused my eyes to pop open. My entire back was aching and I realized I had fallen asleep on my backpack. Way to go me....

I slowly make my way out of my bed and into the bathroom. I lift up my shirt and see that the cuts are still bruising red and there is a bit of blood left on the gauge. I take the old gauge off and dispose of the evidence. I quickly brush my teeth and hop into the warm shower knowing that today would be a long day. I let the hot water rinse off all my feelings and emotions hoping to get a peace at mind. It works for a little while, until I hear a loud knock at the door and a small voice yell,

"Louis? Are you in there?" I sigh and reply once she finishes talking.

"Yes, I'll be just a moment." I yell back while I casually scrub myself with soap.

"Okay. I'm making breakfast if you want some. It'll be on the table." She replies. I think about it for a good 10 seconds before replying,

"Uh, sure. I'll be right out." Maybe I should eat. Today is a pretty big day and I have the courage to do something good for myself. Why not?

I can hear her small footsteps walk away and I start to wash my hair with the soap my mum always uses because what kind of man buys their own shampoo. I slowly stroke my head and use my fingers to scrub my roots. It sends chills down my spine and makes me wish someone else was doing it for me.

I wash out the soap and turn off the water causing a rush of cold air hit my skin. I shiver in distress and grab the nearest towel to wrap around my once warm body. I begin to dry myself off and once that it done, I start wrapping a clean gauge around my stomach. Oh how I love having to deal with the extra process of cutting my skin (note the sarcasm).

I wrap the towel around my body while I walk out the door just in case my mother were to show up and ask questions. I make it back to my room without a problem and begin to search for my outfit for the day. It takes me a good 10 minutes before I settle on a green and black flannel over a graphic tee with a gray beanie, black joggers, and of course my black vans //pic on side//.

I walk down the stairs to meet my mum on the kitchen. She looks over the magazine and smiles brightly before asking,
"Would you like breakfast?" I wouldn't want to be rude and feel all moody the entire day so of course I said "Yes please." I took a seat.

She handed me a plate of waffles with bananas and syrup on top and sugared strawberries on the side. If I wasn't so worried about my body I would devoure it in one bite.

I slowly start to peck at the food, afraid of getting bloated if I eat too fast. Once I'm half finished, I neglect to eat the rest and hand the plate back to my mum. My stomach is tossing around and I have a sudden urge to spill the breakfast out on the floor.

"It's 11:30. We should get going if you don't want to be late. I'll meet you in the car." She casually said while grabbing the car keys.

"I'll be right there." I reply and run up the stairs quickly. I immidately make my way to the bathroom and contemplate whether I should throw up or not. I decide against it only because today is a big day and I need to be happy and healthy.

I run back down the stairs and lock the door once I check to see if I have my phone. I don't know what I would do without it. I jump into the car, a tad too excited, and buckle up. My mum just stares at my with a surprised look and says,

"Looks like someone is a bit excited." With a smug look in her face. I roll my eyes and say,

"Might as well get over it." Trying to sound less enthusiastic. She simply ignores my comment and continues to start the car. In a matter of minutes, she pulls up into average size building and parks her car.

The building has a red brick wall with small shrubs surrounding the front. It has big letters on the front that read, "Cowell's School For The Helpless."

"Are you ready?" She says with a big smile on her face. I can't help but smile when she's happy. She's always been there for me and the only reason I agreed to do this is because it would make her happy.

"Yea," I reply. "More than I'll ever be." A small grin takes place on my mouth and I quickly wipe it away.

We both get out the car and make our way inside. The lady at the front desk gives us a big smile and greets us with "Ello! Nice to you! May I assist you with anything?"

My mother kindly replies, " Hello, yes. Um, I have an appointment with Mr. Cowell at noon." I quietly stand there and listen to my mum do all the talking.

"Yes, may I have a name?" The lady asks while turning to face the computer.

"Um, Louis Tomlinson?" The lady quickly types something into the computer and a smile appears on her face. She turns to us and says,

"Yes. If you could make your way down this hall and go through the door on the left, then you'll find him." She says with sympathy written on her face. I turn to my mum as she takes a seat on a couple of waiting chairs.

"Go ahead darling, I'll wait right here till it's over." She said while resting her head on the wall. I give her a small smile and make my way to the hall. I locate the door and stand in front of it.

This is it. This is where I'm suppose to get better. It all starts to sink on while I think about opening the door or making a run for it. I decide against running and put my hand on the knob. I slowly start to turn it and with a final breath, I reveal what is behind the door.

I see 4 boys and a big chair all surrounded in a circle waiting. One head of turned to face away from me and I suddenly start to realize who it is. Once he is finally turns around, I can see the shock on his face.

"Zayn?"

---

Hey guys :)) I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever. It's taken me weeks and I don't have a good excuse. I've just gotten really lazy and Netflix had taken over. I'm sorry if this chapter is short, but it's mostly a filler. I left it off with a cliffhanger and I hope you guys enjoyed it.

If you didn't read the authors note in the beginning, I changed Spencer Anding to Zayn Malik so please try not to get confused over the character changes.

I love you guys so much & thank you for 350 reads, 28 votes, and 27 comments. You guys mean the world to me. Ilysm and remember,

Harry loves Louis, & Louis loves Harry 💓💓💓 - Oscar. Xx

Goal : 3 votes & 2 comments