Chapter 2

I walked up to my room and shut the door as usual. I took a seat on my bed and sighed in frustration. Why did I even agree to going? Are they actually going to help me get better? Most likely not, but there is something telling me I should go. It's probably that voice in my head that's always telling me how hideous my body is, but maybe it's right...again.

I looked over to the clock and saw that it was almost 8 pm. Today's Thursday, which means school tomorrow, which means I get to live one more day in hell. Fantastic. School was cancelled for some unknown reason today but, I'm not complaining. I already ate "dinner" (which consists of 5 Ritz crackers, a glass of water, and if I'm feeling happy, a jelly sandwich) so I'm pretty much set for the day.

I lay down so that my head is touching the wall behind me and close my eyes. I just need a quick minute to think. "What am I getting myself into?" I thought. I lazily opened my eyes and changed out of my everyday clothes and into some comfortable plaid pajama pants with a white tee. I jumped back into bed and thought to myself, "Will this support group really work?" before I drifted off into a dreamless, bitter sleep.

--

I woke up to the sound of my mother screaming my name and a cold hand shaking my body rapidly. I groaned in frustration while I tried pushing the unknown figure away from my lackadaisical body. I then heard the figure shouting, "Louis! Get up! You're late for school! Get up, now!!" She shouted before flinging the blanket off my cold body.

My eyes shot open as I heard her say the words and quickly scrambled to me feet. I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth while attempting to fix my awful bedhead. I went back to my room and changed into my regular everyday clothes, which was a blue sweater with black skinnies and my black pair of toms. I bolted down the stairs and ran out the door without grabbing a thing to eat.

Since I don't live that far away from the school, I just ran all the way there, which took me about 5-10 minutes. I ran through the hallways until I was in front of Ms. Elizabeth's English Class' door. I quietly opened the door, hoping not to pull to much attention to me, but I was wrong when I heard the teacher call out,

"Louis! Why are you late? That's a tardy for you. Next one will be a detention." I sighed quietly and said in a hushed tone,

"Yes, ma'am." I could hear the quiet snickers from the football jocks in the back of the room. One of them whispered,

"He was probably throwing up his breakfast again. Fuckin' freak." I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks and my hands began to feel sweaty. I calmly brushed the feelings aside and took a seat in the front of the classroom as usual. I could still hear the idiots laughing in the back so I rested my head on my elbows so I'm visible to them anymore.

Before I knew it, the bell rung, signaling that the class had ended and we were suppose to move on to the next one. I slowly grabbed all my belongings and walked out the door. I swiftly made my way through the chaos of people until I felt a rough shoulder bump into mine. The harsh push knocked my out of balance a bit, so I stumbled back, feeling a hard chest hit my back. I felt another hard push but this time, I knew who it was. I turned around to see one and only, Zayn Malik.

"Watch where you're going, faggot." He said in an overly pissed tone.

"Sorry," I say. "I didn't see you." He then grabbed my sweater and slammed me against the locker behind him.

"You do that one more time, and I'll bust your teeth in. Got it?" He said in a low voice, sending chills down my spine as his hot breath hit my neck. I nodded eagerly, hoping he would just drop me and move on. He then pushed me back onto the quiet hallway and walked away as if nothing happened.

I was lucky enough to make it to class on time, but there was always something that bothered me, why did he always find a way to make my day 100x worse?

--

Hey guysss. How was your day? Im hoping you had a wonderful day filled with lots of happiness & joy. It is Friday after all! I know this chapter is pretty short, but it's just kind of a filler so nothing much happens, but I hope you liked it nonetheless. Thank you for 50+ reads!! I know it sounds like nothing but it warms my heart knowing that maybe 50 people (give or take a few) decided to read my lame fanfic! I can't express how much that means to me, so I wanted to dedicate this chapter to @stylinsonsdirection for being my first comment & vote ! Thank you so much Abigail & I hope you read this <33 thanks for the love & I'll see you next chapter. - Oscar. Xx

Goal : 2 votes & 2 comments