Cheater💔

"Lmao this is gonna be a fun one. It's a DAISUGA and last one of crackhead stories" Kristan said giggling. He went towards the food table and got more chips. (This bish is gonna get fat SMH.)

The screen light up and showed Suga entering the house. He whistle while walking towards his bedroom.

He opened the door and gaspped loudly while placing his hand on his heart. He looked absolutely betrayed.

"I don't like this. What happened?" Suga said hugging Daichi.

He started screaming while in disbelieve.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME YOU CHEATER!?"

"Wait what!?" Everyone was in disbelieve. Did Daichi cheat on Suga? Suga had tears in his eyes while Daichi felt ashamed at his AU self.

"I did everything for you!? How could you betray me!? Was my love not enough for you!? Where did I go wrong for you to do this to me!?" Suva still looked betrayed.

"OMG MAKE IT STOP!?" Suga said not wanting to hear how daichi cheated on him while Daichi hugged him tighter.

"Tell me Rachel you little bitch!" Suga said.

"Wait who is Rachel?" Daichi asked

The screen showed Daichi laying on bed looking smug while a doggo cuddled him.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?!" Suga screamed.

Suga took the doggo in his lap and said," How could you betrayed me!? I work my ass off to feed you and this is how you repay me." Suga said shaking the doggo.

"I think it's established that I'm the more lovable human in this house baby." Daichis said while laughing.

Everyone was still not over the big turn of events.

"Shut you stupid Boyfriend who took her for walk two times cause I was too busy trying to make money to feed her." Suga said while tears streamed down his face.

"I'm gonna kill you" suga said with a creepy smile moving towards Kristan only to be meet by a invisible wall in between.

"Keep trying hun" kristan said smugly.

Do yall think I'm making Kristans character too rude. Tell me.