The Party

So the heroes have a problem in school,Belac knew that it was the heroes that took his tech deck,because Rafael keeps saying"Oh look at the nigguh it can't play tech deck",

Recess time(while lining up)
EISEN'S POV

I went to the brotherhood and i start"Guys where do u think we should have a farewell",They were scratching their heads because they don't know,But Blanca came and said"I know where we can have a party at my place.","We're gonna be playing Just dance and you guys can pick what dinner u want to have" she added,So we nodded our heads and agree.

The Party(March 20)

It was Sunday and we went to Blanca's place and hang out we ate nachos and tacos and we played just dance,Kyle,Wilbert,Blanca,and Martina are having a challenge whoever loses have to be their slave of the winners.

KYLE'S POV

Me and Wilbert are so gonna win this,

(3 HOURS LATER)

"Oh shoot it's a tie 4 v 4 we have to win this and this is the hardest one for me"

WILBERT'S POV

"Pffft this song is very easy I can even do it with my eyes closed"muttered Wilbert

The heroes won so the first order was for dinner it's pizza,But then Belac came the heroes got out,and decided to go for a swim and Belac goes to swim,and the heroes got out of the pool and continued playing Just dance

The following day

Wilbert and Kyle stay at school until 3:00 again,and this time they took Belac's Tech Deck and brought it home.........................

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
WAIT FOR PART 5 IT WILL BE OUT TOMORROW I GUESS AND THIS STORY INSPIRED BY "THE BATTLE OF EARTH AND IT'S PEANUTS",LIKE THEGREATPATATE HE INSPIRED ME WITH HIS STORY AND HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE MY STORY AND PLS LEAVE ANY LIKE OR COMMENTS ABOUT THE NEXT CHAPTER OR ABOUT MY GRAMMAR LEAVE A LIKE SEE ALL OF YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT PART!!!