Pirate Land(Nirvana)(from the game Assassin's Creed 4)

NARRATOR'S POV

So Nathanael got into the team and then Nathanael went to open a portal to a game called Assassin's Creed 4 so then the heroes and the youtubers jumped in.

EDWARD KENWAY'S POV(From the game Assassin's Creed 4)

Arrrr!I'm Edward Kenway!I be the pirate from Nirvana,but me still speak in normal accent,after I was with Blackbeard in the tavern being drunk as balls but I can't be drunk I'm an assassin Lolz,as I was saying I was back to my ship The Jackdaw,a portal opened up in front of me then came some other people I ask them "Who thar be u enter Nirvana?"

NATHANAEL'S POV

So I opened a portal to Assassin's Creed 4,when we got on the portal we met a fellow named Edward Kenway he asks in pirate accent(I forgot we became assassin and pirates)asks Edward"which 1 of ye knows how to talk layk meh?""Me!" Answers Eisen, they talked for while.

2 VERYYYYYYYYYY BORING HOURSSSS!!!
EISEN'S POV

We talked and then I said to the heroes"Guys he said we will be rather staying here and fight soldiers or go back home?"They all said,"This sucks I'm going home"and I replied"Meh fear point". And we went back to the real world.

WHAT WILL THE HEROES DO NEXT

Thank u very much Guys for 960+ reads I really appreciate it thank u guys!
GUYS REMEMBER
BayMax804

jeanmerylle

PrettyIdol104

readingreader202

TheGreatPatate

AppleBytes_

Kirito009
Thank u guys see u on the next chapter!!
Colonel Tiger PEACE OUT!!