Rafael learns a lesson don't leave a brother behind

KYLE AND EISEN'S POV

Rafael keeps being a jerk to us he always say "nigga" and "racist",and he always slaps us so hard in the cheek,we always avoid Rafael because we're not doing anything to him and he hits us,he's just like cartman in real life

RAFAEL'S POV

Eisen and Kyle is always whispering,I don't know what their talking about,I grabbed a bow(because I'm an assassin)and targeted Eisen but he draws a shield and it didn't hit Eisen,"Rafael what the hell are you doin!!?"said Eisen,and Eisen draws a sword and runs to Rafael trying to hit him but he was stopped.........

EISEN'S POV

I drew a sword and try to attack Rafael but I was stopped by Wilbert,how did he stop me you ask?.Wilbert stop me when he summoned the septiceye in between me and Rafael and I bumped to the septiceye.

SEPTICEYE'S POV

I was summoned by Wilbert who always watches me in Youtube,and there was a kid bumped into me,"Who are you pathetic child?!!" I exclaimed,"I'm Eisen,Wilbert's is a friend of mine."he explains,"So you are one of my friends" I said,"Lord Septiceye may I ask you a favor?"he asked,"What thus shall need young follower?"I asked.

"Can you please help me with my friend Rafael,he draw a bow and shot me!?"he explains."You shouldn't fight each other because you guys are heroes and brothers,you should learn how to stop being annoying and hurting people around you."I told Rafael,"Septiceye you are right I should be responsible about my actions and not to commit pain to other people around me."he admits."Good now i can go back" I nodded and Wilbert unsummoned me and I was back to making videos with JACKSEPTICEYE.

TO BE CONTINUED
LESSON LEARNED:DON'T LEAVE A BROTHER BEHIND OR ELSE SEPTICEYE WILL KILL YOU.