4. Family Friends

Please comment and vote, it really helps motivate me...♥️

And please point out any mistakes if you see any :)

Enjoy🌹

_______________________________________

Suleiman's POV:

As soon as we entered Yaqub Uncle's house, my eyes anxiously began searching for Hooriya, my wife. I never realised whose daughter she was until I got to know where she lived, and that is when it all clicked. Accidently marrying a girl I'd indirectly known my whole life? Fate sure worked in strange ways. I wanted to give her some time to get herself together, hence why I hadn't contacted her for the past two weeks, after all a marriage such as ours is bound to leave behind quite the emotional impact. As soon as we settled down in the living room, my sister and Mansha started chatting right away while Ahsan, my brother, and Bilal took up their seats closer to me. Just as I was about to start a conversation with them, my eyes caught a certain someone entering and my breath hitched. She looked ethereal; like a hoor descended straight from heaven.

(What Suleiman is wearing ^^)

The moment she saw me her eyes bulged out of their sockets as she stood there, completely frozen. Luckily everyone was so engrossed in their talks that no one apart from me noticed her yet, so only I got to enjoy the cute expressions on her face. She had a perplexed look on her face when the shock vanished and she seemed to be coming back to reality. Before she could further react, Maryam Aunty spotted her and beckoned her to come forward. M y mother stood up and hugged her along with my sister who impatiently waited for our mother to release her.

"MASHALLAH (All Praise to God), kitny bari hogai ho tum beta, (You've grown so much)," My father came over and put his hand on her head (A gesture of affection the elderly normally do to their youngsters in Pakistani culture) and kissed her forehead. I could practically see the fondness and happiness swimming in her eyes as she greeted my family.

My mother then turned to Ahsan along with Hooriya who had a thousand watt smile on her face.

"This is my son Ahsan," Ahsan gave her his signature charming smile along with a dramatic salute. She gave him a warm smile in return. And then Ammi (Mother) turned towards me.