11. Tired Of The Act

Hey peeps! Just so you know, updates are going to get really slow after this. Once a week - either Sunday or Saturday. So enjoy this early update to the fullest!

(What Suleiman is wearing^^)

Enjoy 🌸

_______________________________________

Suleiman's POV:

"...I know right! That was literally the best trip of my life. In fact, Jeremy and I have been planning on another one later this year. What do you say, eh? Wanna meet up with the gang? Oh and also..." The bastard, who happened to be this Sameer guy sitting right in front of me, went on and on about some stupid trip they had taken last year, and my inner demon just kept growing with each and every word that kept leaving his mouth. And as if to make matters worse, my lovely wife had the audacity to actually reply back to that idiot and even laugh along with him as though he's her husband and not me. When I said that I'm a possessive man, I wasn't in any way exaggerating. But Hooriya seems to be forgetting that.

The least I was expecting from her was an apology for her behaviour two days ago, but the woman couldn't even be bothered. The moment I had seen her smiling at that man and lightening up as if an inner bulb had been turned on inside her body, I knew that I would eventually end up behind bars if I so much as took another step, and no one but my darling wife would be to blame. I hid my emotions almost immediately after the earth-shattering anger almost got a hold of me, not wanting to create a potential ruckus. After 10 minutes, dinner was finally served and we all dug in.

Throughout the whole dinner, all I wanted to do was strangle the man and end his life then and there. My irritation rose when I saw how impressed and pleased everyone was by him, namely the youngsters. Those five devils, I thought as I somehow bit down the scowl that was beginning to form on my face. After two whole hours of sheer torture, we finally bade goodbye to our hosts for the night and stepped out of the house. And after the women had finally got into the car after their farewells, we were off.

"Waisay Api, ye kahein wohi dost tou nahi the jinsay ap itna has has ke baat kar rahein thien us din? (By the way Api, isn't he the same guy you were talking to oh so happily the other day?)" My eyes snapped to my sister, who was sitting right behind me, passing Hooriya a suggestive smile. I clenched my jaws and tried, once again, to rein in the burning lava my blood had turned into.

"Meri taraf se tou yes hai. Rishta kab bhej na hai? (It's a yes from me. Say, when do we send the proposal?)" Ahsan's teasing voice had me immediately pressing on the brakes, and him almost flying out of his seat. Everyone gasped at me in horror at the unexpected stunt I had just pulled. Hooriya, though, knew exactly what was going on.

"Bhai, ho kya gaya hai apko? Ap...ap thek tou hein na? (Bhai, what in the seven hells happened to you? You...are you alright?)" Ahsan's confused voice came through to me as I saw him rubbing his head and slightly groaning. He seemed angry at first but having noticed the expression on my face, immediately changed his tone.

"Seatbelt na pehn nay ka yehi nateja hota hai, itne bare hogaye ho magar akal abhi bhi ek bacha se upar nahi hai, (This is what you get for not wearing a seatbelt, you've grown so much and yet even know you still have the brain of a child)" I spat pure venom at him and gave him a withering look. I so badly wanted to tell him that the person he was suggesting possible rishtas (Proposals) to was his own goddamned Bhabhi (Sister-in-law)! I gritted my teeth and released an angry sigh as I quickly started up the car again before we got into a possible accident. There was dead silence the whole way back. You could literally slice the tension in half with how thick it was. As soon as we reached home, I parked the car and slamming the door behind me, went straight towards my room.