Lily I

Lily waved goodbye to Micheal, as she left the garage, still laughing at his joke about Yvonne. Lily kissed him on the cheek. "I'll try to swing by later, maybe bring some dinner for us."

"Sure thing, Lily." Micheal replied. "By the way, did you happen to see Rae before you came in here?"

"Rae?" Lily asked. "I didn't even know we rehired her. Man, I remember Toast vs Rae...more like the clash of the egos..."

"Well, that's what Sykunno said." Micheal shrugged. "He also said my rifle exploded, so who know if he's telling the truth."

"Eh, I'll ask Toast about it later." the capo replied. Lily walked out of the garage door, to go back to her division. 

"Oh, Corpse!" Lily exclaimed, as she passed Corpse, who was sitting on a sofa, looking pretty exhausted. "How've you been settling in?"

Corpse looked up and rubbed his eyes. "Good, why?"

"Well, I just wanted to congratulate your first successful mission as part of the cartel!" Lily replied. "Did anything interesting happen during it?"

"Not really..." Corpse said as he got up from the sofa. Lily followed Corpse as he started walking towards the office he was sitting outside of. "It felt sort of like the jobs when I used to fly solo." 

"Mmm, I see." Lily said. "Well, I'm sure there'll be more interesting missions for you in the future!" 

"Hey Lily." Corpse stopped walking and turned to Lily.

Lily raised an eyebrow. "Yeah?"

"Does anyone...really know what Sykunno is like?" Corpse said as he gazed through the open office door, watching Rae and Sykunno chat and laugh.

"What do you mean?" Lily said slowly.

"I...think you know very well what I mean." Corpse answered.

Lily's face darkened, remembering Sykunno's graveyard, the stress he was going through while Rae was gone, and his mysterious past. "Sykunno...is quite the enigma. But if anyone knew who he truly is, you'd have to ask Rae."

Corpse looked glum. "That's exactly what I didn't want to hear." Corpse walked into the office to greet Rae and Sykunno, leaving Lily at the doorway.

Lily peered in the office, watching Corpse talk with Rae and Sykunno for a moment, and turned her back and left. Riding the Capo and Don exclusive she entered her division, still concerned about Sykunno. 

As the head of public relations, she had to maintain the illusion that the Comfy Cartel was simply just a religion. That way, they would be a legal company and didn't have pay taxes at the same time. Lily smirked, as she remembered what she classified the Don as to the public. "Grand Wizard Scarra" she remembered as she approached a woman speaking on the phone.

"Leslie!" Lily exclaimed. "Off the phone! Urgent!"

"Huh?!" Leslie fumbled as she looked up at Lily. "But I'm on the phone with the director of finance!"

"Yeah, but I gotta get Micheal something."

Leslie spoke into the phone. "Something important sprung up, I'll call you back later, babe."

"Babe?" Lily asked. "I thought you said you were calling the director of finance?!" 

"Director of finance is Edison remember?" Leslie replied. "Anyways, what is this important thing you need me to do?"

"Call the pizzeria across the street. I need some Pizza ASAP." Lily said.

Leslie looked at Lily. "You made me hang up on Edison for Pizza."

Lily shrugged. "We all do crazy things for love. You should know that out of all people, seeing that you're engaged."

Leslie sighed, "Fair enough," and a few moments later she was back on the phone. 

A few minutes later, the pizza arrived, and Lily bounded down the elevator with a box of pizza as she walked to Micheal's garage again. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Leslie and Edison are fiancees and call themselves finances.

Edison is the director of finance.

Hehehehehehe