☆ Claim You ☆

Now he had you beneath him, just the way he wanted you to be and you weren't going to get away from him that easily.

He rocked his covered, hardened bulge against your bare skin and reveled in the gasps and the whimpers that poured from your mouth.

He used his left hand to brace himself on the counter top for a moment, sliding his right hand around your throat and pulling your head back as he placed rough kisses to your shoulders and neck.

He straightened up, sliding his fingers from your throat to your face and into your mouth.

A small attempt at distracting you from his left hand that was pushing down his own pants and positioning himself at your entrance.

The distraction didn't last long as the moment you felt him, you gasped out his name in panic and started to push yourself up.

But he quickly removed his fingers from your mouth to push down on your back.

"No, noona..."

He pushed into your opening, moaning at your whimpers and your walls that were far tighter than he'd expected.

You felt his girth stretching you, your hands grasping for anything to squeeze into your fists as he pushed farther in.

Your walls clenching down on him cause him to moan out & he reveled in the feeling.

His moans were deep and lustful as he still pressed down on your back, putting his left hand on the table to support himself...

"Noona...."