☆ Say My Name ☆

You felt the pressure building in your abdomen, causing your moans to gain in pitch.

And the sound was not lost to Jungkook.

"Oh my g-god...." You gasped out as the feeling grew.

You were about to explode any second now.

He licked his lips as he picked up the pace, pounding faster against your walls and loving how your ass bounced with his every thrust.

"Ahh, fuck..... Noona... "

Jungkook leaned forward, his hair falling onto your neck as he began growling breathily into your ear,

"Say my name..."

You managed to only gasp as he gave a harder thrust into your body, loving your reaction.

"Say my name, Y/N..."

He growled again as he thrust harder, this time your voice escaped your throat.

"Ju-Jungkook!!"

He leaned his head back as he became enveloped in pleasure as your walls clenched down harder on him.

Your orgasm hit you like a ton of mind numbing bricks, causing you to give several guttural, high pitched moans that were like music to his ears.

He smiled as he dug his nails into your hips, moaning and thrusting roughly thru your orgasm, chasing his own.

Moaning your name loudly, he finally came.

Pulling out, he gave several strokes to his cock, letting himself loose on your lower lips before ramming himself back inside if you and thrusting a few more times, emptying the rest of himself within you.

Your body trembled, your legs weak as he lay his large body over yours on the counter top, both of you breathing heavily...