☆ Noona's Boy ☆

"I don't want you to see me that way, either..."

You looked down at your feet, unable to take his burning gaze anymore.

"Y/N... I want you.. Just you.."

He looked down to your hands, still cradled in his.

"I love you..."

You opened your mouth to respond but he interrupted you by immediately pushing his lips to yours.

You reached up to grasp at the fabric of his shirt again, closing your eyes at the warmth you felt spreading in your chest.

When he finally pulled away, you gasped slightly for air.

"Y/N..."

"Kookie..." You whispered, you felt like your heart was going a million miles an hour.

"Will... Will you be mine, Y/N?..."

He whispered, his eyes looking lovingly into yours.

"I love you... I always have, ever since... Ever since I first saw you, I've loved you."

You thought about all the times before when he'd said those words, how even then his eyes burned into yours.

You remember looking into his young face, knowing he meant every word he spoke but you'd never imagined that it would be like this.

You smiled at him as you answered.

"Yes, Kookie..."

He wrapped his arms around your body, pulling you in for a snuggly hug, both your hearts racing.

You smiled at him as your fingers pulled the fabric of his shirt while he breathed in the scent of your hair, while smiling from ear to ear.

However, you suddenly pulled back when you felt something twitch against your lower stomach.

Looking down between the two of you, you saw him bulging yet again, thru his pants.

He smirked and laughed at your shocked face before giving you a kiss on your forehead.

"You can help me with this after you rest."

He whispered into your hair, as your face blushed red.

He kept smiling.

He knew this was meant to be.

And noona's boy was happy as he finally had the one thing he'd been wanting...

You.