✪Five✪

Picture found on Pinterest (Google)

Search up "night wallpaper"

×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·

"We didn't know we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun."

-A.A. Milne (Winnie the Pooh)

×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·
WARNINGS: OOC?

not edited!
×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·
"You look awful," was the first thing you heard from one of your friends that morning. And it wasn't even in japanese.

You groaned, trying and failing to pop your back, "And I feel even worse than I look."

"Hm, meditation didn't work?" She asked, waiting for you at the end of the walkway. When you caught up, you both started on your way to the academy.

Kira wasn't your closest friend in the group, but you both still got along fairly well. She lived nearby and so you both walked together, and she had some pretty good advice most of the time.

You shook your head, a tired sigh leaving your lips.

"I wanted to use them as a last resort, but here," She pulled out a small bottle- a pill bottle. "They'll knock you out for a couple of hours."

She was also one of the only ones who knew and respected your quirk.

"Wha-?! Why didn't you give them to me before?!" You grabbed the bottle, grinning at the label.

Kira sighed, shaking her head, "If you take too many it can seriously wreck you. So I only want you to take one before getting to bed." She stopped in front of a light, grabbing onto your sweater to stop you too. "I'll want to check the bottle every morning before school."

"What? Why?!" You jumped in front of her when you were both crossing, effectively stopping her.

Her green eyes seemed to glow, slightly glaring at yours, "Because I know you. And I know how many pills are in there. If I count more than a difference of one, I'll be taking them back." She turned you around and continued on her way, "Besides, the more you take, the less of an effect they'll have."

"Fine, fine," you chuckled, stuffing the bottle into your bag. "I swear, you're like the mom of the group!"

Kira snarled, "I did not give birth to any of you. I'm a virgin... And if any of you were my kids, I'd give you all up for adoption."

"Eh?! That's so mean!" You laughed and poked her cheek, receiving a chuckle in return.
×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·

=^¬₩¬^=
×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·

"Uh... Wait, where did...?" A kid mumbled to himself, frowning while looking at his desk. He then checked the floor, seemingly having lost something.

"Is everything alright?" A fellow student asked quietly, not wanting to disturb their English teacher.

The boy smiled politely, "Yeah, it's just that I lost my pencil already..."