🔺Three🔺

Picture was found on Pinterest from 'Design Ideas'
×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·

"If you don't know who you truly are, you'll never know what you really want."

-Roy T. Bennett
×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·

Having a name means everything. That name is what holds all significance, especially to and for a human. Just the mention of someone's name can make others shudder, or smile, or laugh. Just a whisper of someone's name can send chills down your back, whether from fear or pleasure.

So what happened when your name was forgotten?

The tales of your... incident caught on quickly in the school, but people -especially teenagers- grow bored of the same conversations. In a matter of weeks, your name disappeared from the hallways, and you were suddenly known as "that (girl/boy)", or better yet, "The forgotten kid".

When word spread about your problems, there was a riot. Not an actual riot, but a disturbance in the peace, nonetheless. There were charities raised to pay for your funeral, or to give money to the family you lived with. More meetings on how to find "solutions" for things kids couldn't control. But like I said, people grow bored. And your situation was no different.

Even your friends seemed to have forgotten your name. Of course, they didn't really forget about you. They left you things at a small altar in your small locker. But they kept quiet, silently sending prayers that you could actually hear, even if they never spoke aloud. Those messages we're meant for you to listen to, anyways.

You had kept an eye on them, watching them in the school, helping them sometimes if they were in trouble. They would continue to hang out, continuing to be best friends as the days passed by. When your name slipped out into a conversation, they all went quiet. It seemed like on that day, on a Friday, then and there, they had made a silent pact. And from then on, your name was never mentioned.

During the week, you would follow them until they reached the gate. At the time, you hadn't known if you could cross, and you didn't want to know. You stayed on the school grounds, finding instruments to learn, books to read, or people to sta- uh- keep an eye on.

Finding things to do was easy, but doing the same things over and over got boring fast. Not only that, but it quickly got lonely, too. Sure, you would surround yourself with your friends, but they never really noticed you. How could they?

You are a spirit.

You are dead.

Your name doesn't really matter anymore, does it?
×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·

=^¬₩¬^=
×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·×·

The spirit laughed loudly, gripping the sides of their stomach from pain, "He got you so good!"

The bright blond rolled his eyes, "It doesn't matter if he caught me, Aizawa sees the same potential in young Midoriya as I do."

The (girl/boy) shrugged passively, walking beside him, "It doesn't matter. You and I both know that if that broccoli doesn't show any progress within the week, he'll be kicked out before you can say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious."

"What does that even mean?"

"Yo no sé, it's some american word. Anyways, that doesn't matter! What does matter is-" The two walked into the teacher lounge as soon as the bell went off. Student's steps were heard from outside the halls as they crowded out.