Wow. Just, wow.

First Person POV:

It's the first day of school. I packed my bag and put on the uniform UA had sent me. My dad's shoes weren't by the front door, so I figured he was gone. I checked that I had everything, and left. Izuku hadn't told me if he had gotten accepted yet, so I guess we'll have to see.

As I walked through the thick gates I looked around for Izuku. I couldn't see him. I pulled out my letter and searched for my room number. "1A?", I muttered to myself, walking down the halls. I stopped in front of a large door.

"I guess they have to accommodate for people of all sizes." As I stepped into the classroom I was met with two crimson eyes. "YAGI!?!?!", Bakugou screamed, "THERE IS NO WAY THEY PUT A LOSER LIKE YOU IN THE SAME CLASS AS ME!". I just looked back at him and said, " I guess not all of us grew up over summer break, huh, weird." The blonde stood there, shocked that I had dared to talk back to him.

I went and sat down in my seat. I was one desk behind Bakuhoe. I wonder who sits in front of me. "Y/n! You made it in!", I heard a very familiar voice say. I looked up to see my messy haired best friend, Izuku standing in the doorway.

"BOTH OF YOU EXTRAS ARE IN MY CLASS?!?!", Bakugou was pissed, as usual. We ignored him. Izuku came and sat down in front of me. I guess that answers my question. The bell went off, letting us know that it was time for class to start.

A man with with long, black hair entered the classroom. "Sit down everyone.", he said, his tired eyes staring daggers at us. We all became quiet. "My name is Aizawa, I will be your teacher for the next three years, or at least for the few of you who make it that long. Today we will be testing whether you're worthy of this school or not. Change into your gym uniforms and meet me at the field.", he pulled out a yellow sleeping bag as he said this, and climbed inside.

"But what about the orientation?", Ochaco asked. "This is my class, we do things my way.", Aizawa stated, falling to the ground and shutting his eyes.

We all stood up and went to get changed. The girls were all relatively nice, but I clicked with Jirou, Tsuyu, and Mina the most. We made plans to sit together at lunch.

We walked over to the field together. The boys were already there. Aizawa glared at us and started explaining what we were going to do. "Bakugou, come here.", Bakugou walked over to our teacher and looked up at him, "How far could you throw a softball in middle school?", Aizawa asked. "67 metres.", Bakugou responded. "Try throwing it with your quirk." Bakugou nodded, grabbing a softball and chucking it, setting off a large explosion. Aizawa pulled out a small black device that showed how far Bakugou had thrown the ball. "705.2 metres?!", everyone mumbled in one way or another.

"We will be doing a competition to see what you can do using your quirks.", the sleepy man paused looking down, before looking back up at us with an insane smile on his face, "-and the person who comes in last place will be expelled!" A few of us gasped.

"Ball Throw, Standing Long Jump, 50-Meter Dash, Long-distance Run, Grip Strength, Repeated Side Steps, Seated Toe-touch and Sit-ups. You will compete in these eight physical tests, so I can properly evaluate your abilities and potential."

First up was the 50 meter dash. I was up against Iida, Bakugou, Ochaco, Izuku, Ojiro, Mina, Tsuyu, and Aoyama.

The results:

1: Iida, 3.04 seconds, jesus

2: Bakugou, 4.13 seconds, dayyum

3: Mina, 5.48 seconds, sheesh

4: Ojiro, 5.49 seconds, that was close

5: Aoyama, 5.51 seconds, fab, as expected

6: Tsuyu, 5.58 seconds, fast fröggie