What about me?

First Person POV: 

I made it back to the Midoriya's household, and entered Izuku's room. He was sitting at his desk, staring at the wall. He looked like he was very deep in thought. I walked closer to him, "Izuku?" No answer. I walked up behind him and tapped his shoulder, pulling him out of his day-dreamish state. "O-oh! Y/n! Sorry I was thinking about... things." He smiled, but that soon melted back into a straight line as he fell back into his thoughts. 

"Y/n?", he looked up at me. "I can trust you to keep a secret, right?" I laughed a little, surprised he had to ask. "Of course!" He looked at me again unsure. "You can! Now spill the tea." His smile returned, and he looked reassured. "Alright, you know ALL MIGHT, right? Well, of course you know ALL MIGHT, huh." He laughed a little before continuing, "Well, he gave me the quirk I have now. It's called One For All."

Third Person POV:

Izuku explained the history of ALL MIGHT and One For All to Y/n. As Y/n listened, the puzzle pieces began to fit together in her mind. She stood up, and without saying a word, ran out of the apartment. Where was she going? 

The boy ran out after her. "Y/n, where are you going?!" Is she going to tell everyone? ,Midoriya thought to himself. He followed his friend for about 10 minutes, yelling after her.  They passed by a park, y/n, then the boy. 

Y/n ran down an alleyway and turned left at a crossing. Midoriya ran down the alleyway, just to be met with a choice. By the time he had chosen to go right, 5 minutes had passed.

Izuku's POV:

I should just wait for her somewhere. I walked back to the park we had passed. Kacchan and I used to play here as kids. I sat down on one of the old, wooden swings, and...waited...

First Person POV: 

I ran back to my childhood home, the place I swore never to return to. His car is here, perfect. I ran up the walkway, towards the tall entrance. I slammed the front door open. There HE was, sitting at the table. SCREAM AT HIM. MAKE HIM FEEL WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS FELT.

"MIDORIYA?! REALLY?! YOU GAVE IT TO IZUKU?! WHAT ABOUT ME? YOU ALWAYS WANTED ME TO CONTINUE THE FAMILY LEGACY! DID I DIE THE SAME DAY MOM DID, OR DID YOU JUST NEVER LOVE ME FROM THE START?! SHE TOLD YOU TO TAKE CARE OF ME AND TO GIVE ME THE LOVE SHE WOULDN'T GET TO! WHAT WAS IT? DID YOU THINK YOU COULD RESTART WITH MIDORIYA?! MAKE A CHILD YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO HIDE AND BE EMBARASSED OF? WELL I HAVE NEWS FOR YA, HE'S NOT YOUR KID. I AM." 

My breathing was heavy and fast. My father's eyes finally met mine. "I've said what I need to for now, it's your turn." I looked at him expectedly. "..." I rolled my eyes and took a step closer. "C'mon, you were acting SO confident earlier. Where'd that go? Does it run out along with your better form?"

"Ouch. Starlight,-" "NOPE." "I DONT WANT YOU TO DIE TOO!"*sigh* "Y/n, we have a LOT to talk about. That is, if you are willing." I walked to the table and sat in a chair across from him. "I came all the way here. I'm not just gonna leave without the answers I want."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

I am publishing this before my editor looks it over cause it's been a while. I apologize for any mistakes and will be editing later today. Enjoy. (I edited)

Side note: Why do people get mad when y/n is OP? Like, no shit! They're literally the main character. You know how boring this story would be if I took away her powers? Nothing would make sense and the drama would be gone. OF COURSE Y/N IS GONNA BE OP! 

- Albion Orion