i love you H

Harry POV

I sat on the couch in the flat i'm sharing my best friend, who i'm secretly in love with for years, Louis.

He's currently at work but will be home soon. He works in a bank so he has to wear a suit to work. He always wears tight suits which fit him perfectly. I love his curvy waist. But now i have to get him off my mind.

I myself work as a goldsmith. I really love my job. I've always been very creative.

As a little boy i always wanted to draw little figures or objects and build them with wood or paper. In middle school i came up with the idea to become a goldsmith.

My plans became reality.

Now i'm working in a really big smithy in London. I love to create the little statues or the big duties we get sometimes even if it's very exhausting.

Some customers want something really special.

The most special and complicated thing i ever did was a ring with the word PEACE on it because these letters had pattern on them.

"Hazza i'm home" i heard Louis closing the door. My heart skipped a beat when i saw what he was wearing: his really tight black suit.

"He- hey... Lou." "Hazza why are you staring at me?" He giggled.

Oh my... His giggles are the cutest thing ever. I just want to kiss him right now. "Hazza?" He took a few steps in my direction.

"Uhm Lou... I.. i didn't stare at you. I'm glad you're home now." With that i hugged him but not to tight because my dick was at least semi-hard and i can't risk that Louis notice this. "I'm going to change now. Let's watch a movie afterwards."

A few moments later i heard the shower. Oh now this means that he's probably going to sit next to me without a shirt.

Chill down Harry he's just your best friend.

Then i heard Louis closing the bathroom door. He jumped next to my but with nothing but a towel around his waist. I couldn't help but stare at his bare chest. "Heyy Hazz, i asked which film you like to watch?" Louis snaped my out of my stare.

"I uhm.. i'm sorry.. what's about InTime?" "Yep that's a good idea." Louis agreed smiling. After he started the movie he cuddled into my side.

I fondled his naked back. Every touch sends shivers down my whole body. I flinched when louis let his hand wander up and down my inner thigh.

"Lou.." i started but stopped because i really didn't trust my voice anymore. I was painful hard by now.
"Yeah Haz?" He smiled innocent at my. Now i couldn't hold back a little moan. "Louis please stop please..." I started but didn't end the sentence because Louis had laid his hand on my now rock hard cock.

"Lou" i moaned. "Yeah.. haz? Do you really think i didn't notice how you looked at me? Do you really think i don't like the idea of your big hand around my dick and my hand around your huge cock?" I let out a louder moan and noticed Louis hand around his own cock now.
"Louis you drive me crazy."
Louis now sat right next to me and looked me right in the eyes when he said

"Touch me. I need to feel your hand around my cock." I threw my head back. Then i let hand wander down his abs and got a moan out of Louis.

We started to jerk eachother's dicks. Both a moaning mess. Then he leaned down to kiss me and this was all to push me over the edge.

I came all over mine and Louis' belly moaning his name.

He needed nothing more than two strokes across the his slit to come while moaning "Hazzaaa".

We kissed a bit more.

"Oh haz, we could have done this so much earlier."
"Lou.. i didn't knew you.. i don't know. Did this.. like... mean something to you?"

"Haz... I actually have to tell you something... I should have told you this way earlier but i didn't knew how... I've got the biggest crush on you."

"I Lou you.. what... I'm in love with you too."

"I love you Hazza"

We smiled.

______________
A/N

Heyy, so.. this is my second smut chapter..

Yes this wasn't exactly smut. I hope you enjoyed it.

Let me know your thoughts. :)

X Sofia