003

003 ; Episode Three
Regular and Italics = Italian || Bold = Korean || Italics and Underlined = Thoughts/Narration
reading recommendations :  black screen, avenir font, Aa+ one time

003 ; Episode ThreeRegular and Italics = Italian || Bold = Korean || Italics and Underlined = Thoughts/Narrationreading recommendations :  black screen, avenir font, Aa+ one time

Carmela Guglielmetti's eyes flutter open due to the soft light streaming in through the open curtains. She stretches and glances out the window, giggling slightly when she sees a pigeon perched on the little ledge. She ignores the coos from the bird as she shoves herself up from the couch and searches around the living room for her phone. She finds it and clicks it on to find a new text message.

FROM : JANG HAN-SEO
I had a lot of fun last night. Do you want to go out again sometime soon?

The woman smiles and types a reply.

FROM : CARMELA
I'd love to. What about tomorrow?

As she waits for a reply, Carmela straightens up the couch and grabs her purse. From it, she takes a pad of sticky notes and a pen. She writes a note to the Italian man probably still sleeping in his bedroom and sticks it to the fridge. She moves towards the front door, shoving her feet into her heels. Just as she's locking the door, a ping comes from her phone.

FROM : JANG HAN-SEO
Tomorrow's not good. What about the day after tomorrow?

FROM : CARMELA
Sounds good to me

While walking slowly to the elevator, Carmela takes the time to change the name of the contact, feeling that since they've been so intimate already, he deserved a nickname.

Change contact name?
Yes | No
Please enter new contact name.
Mio Principe|
Save changes?
Yes | No

The Italian woman taps her foot as she waits for the elevator, randomly scrolling through her phone to ease her boredom. While scrolling through old messages, she receives a new one from a blocked number.

FROM : BLOCKED NUMBER
You think you can hide from me?

Carmela furrows her brows, confused by the text.

FROM : CARMELA
Who is this, please?

FROM : BLOCKED NUMBER
I'm offended you'd forget about me, your amore.

The woman's eyes widened. No, she thinks.

FROM : BLOCKED NUMBER
What? No response? Where's your silver tongue now?

FROM : CARMELA
How the hell are you even alive?

FROM : BLOCKED NUMBER
Oh, principessa, you always were a dumb one, weren't you? I was never really gone.

✧・゚: * FLASHBACK *:・゚✧

"Papa!" Carmela sobbed as she ran out of the car, burying her head into the crook of his neck and letting her tears run wild as she inhaled his familiar and comforting scent. "I'm so sorry! I should've just gone with him. It's all my fault. I refused him and I was rude-"