I'M SORRY Y'ALL 😭🙏🤍

i know i've been gone for a while but i was super busy with senior stuff and graduating (YES I'M NOW OFFICIALLY FREE MWHAHAHAHHA) and visiting my family in germany and north carolina for the last summer before i have to get serious about my future...

i know i've been gone for a while but i was super busy with senior stuff and graduating (YES I'M NOW OFFICIALLY FREE MWHAHAHAHHA) and visiting my family in germany and north carolina for the last summer before i have to get serious about my future, and tbh, i've kind of lost interest not only in this story, but the kdrama vincenzo itself so i haven't really been all that motivated to continue this story...

i've decided to put this book back on hiatus (I'M SO SORRY) until i've gotten my shit together and actually feel the need to finish this story

it's not just that i'm not interested in it anymore, but i also hate what i wrote so far (except when i see y'alls funny reactions but then i hate it again when i see a particularly mean comment about my writing) so...... if i ever do finish this story, i'll probably rewrite the chapters i've already written (but maybe not because i love y'alls hilarious comments <3)

rewriting those chapters is not only because i kind of hate them, but because there's so many confusing things i want to change or take out that make the story unnecessarily confusing or painful to read (at least to me haha)

so i'm sorry if y'all got a notif for this story and were excited that it would be a new chapter after so long, but i didn't want to just leave for a while and not let you guys know the trajectory of this work <3

ily all and i wish you the best, midari <3🍪

this update's recommendation is :

i ain't worried by onerepublic

this song makes me just so happy whenever i hear it and i can't stop singing or dancing along when i do

i hope you feel the same about this song when you hear it!

(also i love tom cruise to the moon and back and loved top gun: maverick. it was so amazing so that has a little bit of something to do with recommending this song hehe)