Chains

Sorry I need to get all my feelings out in writing😅

I wish I could tell her I wish I could scream from the top of the rooftops but they'd say things... "your to young" "you don't know anything" "wait till your older" "it's just a phase" "you like boys, your just copying everyone else"
I'm not to young. I do know something and that's that I love her. It's not just a phase so stop saying it is. I am older I know my feelings. Maybe I don't like boys...and I'm definitely not copying everyone else. Why can't I just love her without anyone telling me that I can't.
People don't understand that love is love and our hearts know what they want. These chains are keeping everyone down from talking about their feelings. Their are standards that we 'need' to follow. "You have to like boys if you don't then you'll be a social outcast and no one will like you" "you have to have straight white teeth or else your ugly" "you have to be ladylike it's improper and people will stare" "don't dress like that you look like a boy" why can't people do what they want to do without anyone judging them we should be able to do whatever the fuck we want without anyone telling us different. I don't wanna be ladylike or wear dresses or skirts I don't care if people stare let them stare let me be 'different' because that's the way that I want to be.