How It All Started

Naomi P.O.V 

"GIVE IT BACK !! " Brooklyn yelled starting to catch up to serenity , I don't know why she thought it was a good idea to take food from brook but she made a HUGE mistake Brook don't play about her food . 

"Naomi help me " Serenity said outta breath from all the running and me not being stupid i'm not helping her ass , shouldn't have took her food.

"Nah , you got yo self in this mess get yo self outta it " she huffed running off when she noticed brook behind her but not before mumbling that I was picking sides. I honestly wasn't just didn't wanna be involved in something that had nothing to do with me that's between her and brook .

Brook short for Brooklyn is my best friend , we have known each other since we were in diapers If I'm being honest we couldn't stand each other at first , that all changed the day Lilian pushed me off the swing in kindergarten and brook went up to her told her to leave me alone and punched her in the face , we got sent home that day but I had just gained my best friend .

Serenity is like my second best friend we met in second grade she was the new girl , we had to do a group project and she didn't have a group so she just sat down at our table and me and brook looked at her like she was crazy. Brook didn't like new people to her they were too much work so she was like "who do you think you are?" but what serenity said next is what shocked me and brook "listen I'm not dealing with it today , so I'm gonna sit here be in this group and your not gonna do anything about it unless you wanna catch these hands" she wasn't taking shit from nobody and we liked that after that day we were always together .

That was until we met Kennedy in fourth grade everybody was gathered around something in the hallway so us being us we went to see what it was and the sight in front of us was not what we were expecting we saw Kennedy beating up a sixth grader we were so shocked we asked her what her name was and why she was fighting him she said he pushed her sister after that the five of us were inseparable .

Yea I said five Kehlani is Kennedy sister we met her the same day but we didn't know they were sisters until the end of the day when they left together , anyway Kennedy heard someone call serenity stupid so she tripped him at lunch after that it just came natural to us .

"Ya'll need to stop running around this damn house have some class " Hailey said looking at her nails , Hailey is Serenity sister she's ok I guess but we don't really fully hang around her like we hang around K and by k I mean Kehlani not Kennedy we call Kennedy ken for short because they have similar names so we just did that I guess.

"We should go to the club" Serenity said finally giving brook her food back and sitting down , everyone turned  to look at me . 

"I'm not really in the mood to go to the club but I guess I could " honestly I didn't see the point in going but they needed this and I hardly drink so I'm driving them home .

" What are we gonna wear?" I heard serenity say getting all excited she handles outfits and style if something doesn't look right she'll let you know and help you fix it .

" I don't know but I'm sure you'll figure it out " Hailey said before getting up and exiting the room .

" Now how ya'll want ya'll hair ?" K said with a smirk on her face looking around the room , she's the hairstylist of the group she deals with anything hair , she does everything any hairstyle you can think of she does it .

"Ya'll over there worried about hair , what about ya'll makeup" Ken don't play about her makeup she wont let you walk around looking crazy.

" We gotta get to the shop so I can fix ya'll nails " brook said grabbing serenity hand looking at her nails , as you probably guessed yea she is great with nails . Now ya'll probably wondering , what do you do ?  Well I'm good with money and business  and stuff.