His Secret !!

Jamie P.O.V

"I'M DOING TOO MUCH " Brook yelled throwing her glass on the floor causing it to break leaving glass on the floor that I have to clean up later.

"Why do you wanna meet her so bad "

"WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 2 YEARS AND I HAVEN'T MET YOUR MOTHER" she yelled at me , I could see this is something she has wanted for a long time and I just haven't been the best .

"It's not that I don't want you to meet her " I want you too meet her but I there's something she doesn't know and she doesn't need to know .

"So what's the problem Eric " she put her hand on her hip , using my real name I knew she was serious and wouldn't let this up any time soon . 

"We can go out to dinner together when i get back"

"From where"

"A small buisness trip " I lied 

"Why didn't you tell me "

"Because you were so busy smashing glasses and getting mad at me "

"When are you gonna be home "

"A few months maybe or a few weeks I'm not sure" I said scratching the back of my neck 

I love her with my all but I have more important things to deal with , I gave her a kiss grabbing my bag exiting the house . I made it to the airport within an hour .

I arrived at my destination the next day , getting out the car heading to the door I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door walking in the first person to see me was my mom , I put my finger to my lips indicating her to be quite .

I made my way upstairs quietly so I wouldn't be heard my mom standing next to me when I got to the door with a blue letter j on it .

I knocked on the door basically banging , I ran too my room closed the door and listened to there conversation .

"BOYS DINNER'S READY " I waited until he was fully downstairs before I came down , when he saw my face he got out his seat running to me .

"DAD"